Rich people make me angry!!
Mar 25, 2010 at 11:21 AM Post #76 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrBenway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know where I heard or read this, but it always made perfect sense to me:

You are not rich as long as you work for your money. You are rich when your money works for you.

Nice one.

Rags to riches people are cool - the problem is when they breed their 2.5 kids the balance tips.

Mar 25, 2010 at 12:52 PM Post #77 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by SP Wild /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice one.

Rags to riches people are cool - the problem is when they breed their 2.5 kids the balance tips.

Demographics is Destiny. White peeps are so smart and PC we're about to be bred out of existance. Viva Azatlan!!!

Mar 25, 2010 at 12:59 PM Post #78 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moontan13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Demographics is Destiny. White peeps are so smart and PC we're about to be bred out of existance. Viva Azatlan!!!

Geez, do I hope no one actually believes that.
ph34r.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #79 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moontan13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dave_Chapelle_Show_-_Black_White_Su.jpg

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #80 of 90
Okay - I think thats enough. My comment had no bearing on race just a joke on spoiled children in general. This is not you-tube.

Mar 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #81 of 90
Quote:

Oh c'mon Gatto! You've been around here a while, and you're just now figuring this out?
icon10.gif
I, of course, am never angry or jealous. NEVER!. And I'll yell at anyone who says otherwise.

heh it's true, been here a while but I must admit I've noticed a pretty big general shift in the attitude of the forum... I think the average user age dropped or something

Mar 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #82 of 90
Quote:

I don't know where I heard or read this, but it always made perfect sense to me:

You are not rich as long as you work for your money. You are rich when your money works for you.

this only applys sometimes ^_^

Mar 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM Post #83 of 90
Feckless poor people who reject decent values, will only live benefits and the black economy, ignore education and health care (in the UK where it is free to access) and who think that the only way to interact is to be aggressive. They make me even more angry.

Mar 27, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #86 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by wlvca /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buy it from him for half price in a few months when he gets bored with it and is looking for his next toy.

I hate visiting friends who live in gated neighborhoods. I always ask for the code so I don't have to wait to get in.

By the way, every realtor, gardener, cleaning lady and pool guy in town has the code, too, so the perceived security is a myth, too.

Won't buy a house in a gated neighborhood - not my style.

the ones around here don't have keypads to the security gates ..... the security gates here are manned with a 24hour "guard" that keeps track of everyone that enters the community that way if you somehow end up blocking someone, random alarm goes off in the middle of the night or something of the likes they can find the owner of the vehicle ... you are responsible for your guests basically

Mar 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #88 of 90
Being too rich can be tough. If you buy tens of quality cans in one go, how can you appreciate the upgrade path and the journey. Should I win in lottery or something, I'd try to keep 6-month periods between upgrades
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM Post #89 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by progo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Being too rich can be tough. If you buy tens of quality cans in one go, how can you appreciate the upgrade path and the journey. Should I win in lottery or something, I'd try to keep 6-month periods between upgrades
smily_headphones1.gif

that's the keyword isn't it
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back