Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI (interesting dynamic + BA full size headphones)
Jul 4, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #1,561 of 2,057
If anyone is interested in trying out other pads on their Hope VI's, I have just listed a set of Final's "Type C" pads and also the Shure 840 pads which also work very well:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/812977/final-audio-type-c-pads-for-pandora-sonorous-range
http://www.head-fi.org/t/812979/shure-840-pads

Jul 7, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #1,562 of 2,057
Just get this babe for a month, it sound great. I do not mind the pad much, it is not bad if you wear at the right angle (With the help of rubber band). But does anyone know any case of this? hard case that fit well with it? There is one from Final in hifi but the price is quite high

Jul 7, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #1,563 of 2,057
My nearby retailer got a case for the HD800 for about 15 bucks, fits the Final perfectly. It's made from China (kinda explained why it so cheap). Just find one for HD800, there are many out there at a good price.

Jul 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #1,570 of 2,057
Oh a fellow countryman :) I also bought it from there. But I'm not bringing the Final near dangerous place or anything so not sure the Pelican case is worth it? Even the cheap case can have some form of protection already.

Jul 8, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #1,572 of 2,057
Cool, are you in Saigon or Ha Noi? Just brought the case of Sennheiser, it can fit in but perfectly

I'm in HN. It fits fine for me. Here's a pic:

There's also a pouch for cable and accesories if you like. Btw I also have the W1000 pads there, fits nicely and improve comfort immensely, though the sounds changes are quite drastic so I suggest trying it first.
Btw the shop also have some great cable for the Finals. Personally I spent my money on a new amps already (this is one hard to drive cans, not in the power sense though) so I didn't bought them yet, but they are certainly seductive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back