REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Aug 22, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #46 of 683
  how do they pair up with your dx90?

To be honest, I've only listened to the XE800 on my DX90 a couple times and sounded even better than the C3/E11 (obviously).  But I barley have enough time to listen to music recently, so when I do bust out my DX90, I'm usually listening to it with the IE800's. =P

Aug 28, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #47 of 683
I got mine yesterday, I must say after listening to them briefly these sound too damn good for the price I paid, just like the Havis. But may sound even more refined. I do not find it too bass heavy at all, infact even not as deep or impactful like my ckrs but it has more bass and punch than the Havis.

Aug 29, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #48 of 683
My pair has arrived as well, i am waiting for a notification to go pick it up. Can't wait 
biggrin.gif
!

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:28 AM Post #51 of 683
  My pair has arrived as well, i am waiting for a notification to go pick it up. Can't wait 
biggrin.gif
!

I'm not sure but I think i have read your post previously on gr07. So you have heard them right? If you have I am waiting for a full detailed report on gr07 vs xe800 
popcorn.gif

Its my overall favorite IEM now, and the Havi complements it whenever I want that untouchable soundstage.

XE800 soundstage in terms of width is as good as the B3 if not better, but depth has to go to B3 so yeah it compliments IMO. 
biggrin.gif

Keep burning them in.
wink.gif

Sure will do. 
wink_face.gif

Aug 29, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #53 of 683
Originally Posted by SyedZ2ez4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure but I think i have read your post previously on gr07. So you have heard them right? If you have I am waiting for a full detailed report on gr07 vs xe800 
popcorn.gif

Yes, i currently own a GR07CE and i previously owned a MKII (same thing really
tongue.gif
). I mainly got the XE800 out of curiosity. The GR07 line has two flaws imo, uneven treble and soundstage depth. If the XE800 improves on those two i will be a very happy camper. I haven't received a notification from the post office yet, which means i will probably receive them on Monday. So expect some comparisons during next week.

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:31 AM Post #54 of 683

Yes, i currently own a GR07CE and i previously owned a MKII (same thing really
tongue.gif
). I mainly got the XE800 out of curiosity. The GR07 line has two flaws imo, uneven treble and soundstage depth. If the XE800 improves on those two i will be a very happy camper. I haven't received a notification from the post office yet, which means i will probably receive them on Monday. So expect some comparisons during next week.

soundstage dept I'm not sure but I think the B3 is better at this than vivos.

Aug 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM Post #55 of 683
soundstage dept I'm not sure but I think the B3 is better at this than vivos.

Why do i get the feeling thaf even with these two (vivo and havi) contenders, that your beautiful ckr love poem will still hold true? Nice impressions, cant wait for comparos against the havi.

Aug 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #58 of 683
Why do i get the feeling thaf even with these two (vivo and havi) contenders, that your beautiful ckr love poem will still hold true? Nice impressions, cant wait for comparos against the havi.

After meeting SyedZ2ez4 and our constant interaction through whatsapp ....be meeting him tommorow ....no way any iem can beat CKR9 ....he is smitten head over heels in love with CKR9 .....the only way you can pry that away is ...." Over me dead body " .....

Aug 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #59 of 683
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 29, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #60 of 683
After meeting @SyedZ2ez4 and our constant interaction through whatsapp ....be meeting him tommorow ....no way any iem can beat CKR9 ....he is smitten head over heels in love with CKR9 .....the only way you can pry that away is ...." Over me dead body " .....

You tried didn't you? hahaha, it's no matter, the b3s should provide you a good defense for a long time.

Your sig makes me laugh, only because I am curious how tenacious you are in regards to purchasing another budget iem that may exist in the future, or a high end iem in a cheap package, which may break your abstinence. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back