[REVIEW] The ACS T1 - a tear jerker (but in a good way)
Jan 21, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #16 of 235
Quote:

Originally Posted by theory_87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you visit those link he posted above? if not, please do. There is normal jack.

And pls call SE PS branch before you head down as to my knowledge, all ACS iem are over at the CW branch

Yup, visted the links.
Saw the pictures before, exactly the kind of plugs that I like, simple and light
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, I did notice that the TS specifically asked for that neutrik right angle plug, in which I was curious why he didn't asked for the "higher grade" golden one instead. But yeah, pardon me if I was being picky
tongue.gif

Oh okay, thanks.
Cause when I called them up, they straight away told me that Aron is away for reservist, and told me it was not available for audition, in which I took it that aron brought it to his camp. Lol, I guess this is probably not the case. Will find some time off in my weekend to go all the way to SE@ CW then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie0904 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
T1 is available to audition?
atsmile.gif
you are interested in ACS?

Yup to both questions.

Seems that it is more feasible for me to stay with sleek audio universal series, due to many reasons ;P
So yeah, contemplating on a customs.
Was previously thinking about the private 333, but the suyama is seriously out of my budget(More desktop inclined now xD)
But yeah, think I will very much prefer a sturdy build customs with flexible cables, no build issues whatsoever, simple and nice plug, and the silicon housing sounds great ;D

Jan 22, 2010 at 12:26 AM Post #18 of 235
Quote:

Originally Posted by Junliang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup, visted the links.
Saw the pictures before, exactly the kind of plugs that I like, simple and light
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, I did notice that the TS specifically asked for that neutrik right angle plug, in which I was curious why he didn't asked for the "higher grade" golden one instead. But yeah, pardon me if I was being picky
tongue.gif

Oh okay, thanks.
Cause when I called them up, they straight away told me that Aron is away for reservist, and told me it was not available for audition, in which I took it that aron brought it to his camp. Lol, I guess this is probably not the case. Will find some time off in my weekend to go all the way to SE@ CW then.

Yup to both questions.

Seems that it is more feasible for me to stay with sleek audio universal series, due to many reasons ;P
So yeah, contemplating on a customs.
Was previously thinking about the private 333, but the suyama is seriously out of my budget(More desktop inclined now xD)
But yeah, think I will very much prefer a sturdy build customs with flexible cables, no build issues whatsoever, simple and nice plug, and the silicon housing sounds great ;D

I just receive me new t1 from rma yesterday. acs just change new cable. the pics I posted is with old cable. The new cable have better finishing, more flexible, new y splitter, new L shape jack (one of the nicest stock jack i have ever came across) and 1.5m long (previously is 1.2m).

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:28 AM Post #19 of 235
I was raving for Fitear and later they are here in singapore!
but yeah, the price isn't good. ACS description and review seems to be interesting mentioned by theory87 and others.

Jan 22, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #20 of 235
Quote:

I just receive me new t1 from rma yesterday. acs just change new cable. the pics I posted is with old cable. The new cable have better finishing, more flexible, new y splitter, new L shape jack (one of the nicest stock jack i have ever came across) and 1.5m long (previously is 1.2m).

AWESOME !!!!
I also heard that piece of fine news from Andy himsellf.

Did you ordered yours through SE ?
Was there any form for you to fill up ?
Have not ordered any customs, so totally no clue as to what is the procedure haha.

Mind posting a picture of your T1 ?
biggrin.gif

Btw, I heard from sources that ACS had received some new drivers.. I am currently waiting for that confirmation.. can anyone help me confirm this ?

Jan 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #22 of 235
Quote:

Originally Posted by royhendo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
7 hours I've just worn mine for. Perfect comfort - like they're not even there, with no train announcements or fellow passengers audible. Heaven.

icon10.gif
and you just gotten your T1 recently and gotten used to it so fast already ?
Nice
smile.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #23 of 235
just got a sneak peek on ACS today. think I tried the T2 (bronze glitter one).

sound is somewhat similar to fitear 333 but more "3D feel" which is AWESOME!
so loving it already and the price is also AWESOME!

PS: silicon is so comfortable, so versatile. hehe.

Jan 23, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #24 of 235
Quote:

just got a sneak peek on ACS today. think I tried the T2 (bronze glitter one).

sound is somewhat similar to fitear 333 but more "3D feel" which is AWESOME!
so loving it already and the price is also AWESOME!

PS: silicon is so comfortable, so versatile. hehe.

Cool !
Whose set did you tried ?
How was the glitter ?
From the looks on their website, their glitters seems over-done =/

nice impression btw, the private 333's 3D feel wow-ed me..
OMG !!! LET ME DEMO ONE !!!

Versatile as in being able to fit many people's ear at a decent level of fit ?
smily_headphones1.gif

sounds good too !

now you need to try the T1
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 12:19 PM Post #25 of 235
Aron's I think.

not a good fit, but at least I have abit of feel what it sounds like. the guy told me I won't be able to fit the T1(the opaque pearl).

I meant silicon is versatile because it is put to many different uses. giggle.

Jan 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #26 of 235
Quote:

Aron's I think.

not a good fit, but at least I have abit of feel what it sounds like. the guy told me I won't be able to fit the T1(the opaque pearl).

I meant silicon is versatile because it is put to many different uses. giggle.

Oh..
Gosh, thanks for impression anyway, T1 or T2 !!!

Was aron there when you tried it ?
Or did aron left his set at the shop for people to try ?
Which outlet did you go to ? PS or CW ?

Jan 23, 2010 at 1:47 PM Post #27 of 235
ACS only at CWP, the guy said I would not be able to fit T1(pearl) so he pass me T2(bronze) to try. I didn't see Aron, he has been in PS mostly ever since the outlet opened.

not really impressions. but T2 is pretty vocal tuned, sound is spacious 3D (like what was mentioned on some review in T1), I find it abit different from all the generic sound I am hearing from other iems.

Jan 24, 2010 at 8:34 AM Post #28 of 235
Quote:

ACS only at CWP, the guy said I would not be able to fit T1(pearl) so he pass me T2(bronze) to try. I didn't see Aron, he has been in PS mostly ever since the outlet opened.

not really impressions. but T2 is pretty vocal tuned, sound is spacious 3D (like what was mentioned on some review in T1), I find it abit different from all the generic sound I am hearing from other iems.

between t1 and t2, t1 is more vocal orientated. t1 sound even more airy and 3d. but it may not suit everyone taste. silicon iem sound sig will not be able to be recreated by plastic (acrylic) shell iem. btw, i'm able to fit all custom iem in stereo be it acrylic or silicon without problem.

Jan 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM Post #29 of 235
Quote:

between t1 and t2, t1 is more vocal orientated. t1 sound even more airy and 3d. but it may not suit everyone taste. silicon iem sound sig will not be able to be recreated by plastic (acrylic) shell iem. btw, i'm able to fit all custom iem in stereo be it acrylic or silicon without problem.

That's going to be awesome! I kinda like the sound, moreover its very comfy but not sure it would wear off faster than hard acrylic. by the way theory_87, does the T1 have more bass than T2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back