Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Oct 6, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #1,501 of 2,566
  Good old 128 kbit mp3 lover detected
biggrin.gif

I used to have a minidisc player, that could also compress infinitely it seemed. I would put 10 CDs on one disc! :p

But now 128 bit sounds terrible! Darn my picky ears.

Oct 6, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #1,504 of 2,566

Too young to remember sitting by a tape-recorder recording songs from the radio, huh?

Methinks I'm showing my age 
rolleyes.gif
!

I never listened music on tape by myself. But I can remember my parents and older friends/siblings listening to tape in the car. And I think one of our earlier stereo systems had a tape player! 
But yeah, I'm only 23. To think of all the audio revolutions I'll whitness in my life :D !

Oct 6, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #1,506 of 2,566
I have around 300gb of music but I haven't listened all of them either, they are there for me to listen to. Whatever my mood demands, I find something in the folder.

I would like to have them with me all the time too, but I know for the moment it is quite a dream. So as much as possible is a reasonable wish. I think 128 gb and over is good enough for the moment.

Btw, Mim, did you preorder NX1 ZX1 (sorry, a letter mistake)? I see it at pricejapan.com too, the price is not so high than X5, maybe I can wait a little longer, save a bit more and go for it. Sony is an old friend from my childhood, if they want to return to audiophile world again, they are more than welcome.
Yep preorder at Price Japan

Oct 7, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #1,507 of 2,566
Yep preorder at Price Japan

When you receive it please share some impressions especially the pairing with SE5way. I am dieing to see some real stuff about it not 5 minutes very early first impressions.

Also, do you have any idea about international availability of this device or maybe Sony will bring something else for the rest of the world?

Oct 7, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #1,508 of 2,566
When you receive it please share some impressions especially the pairing with SE5way. I am dieing to see some real stuff about it not 5 minutes very early first impressions.

Also, do you have any idea about international availability of this device or maybe Sony will bring something else for the rest of the world?
Nope I will not tell you anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back