REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner
Dec 24, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #91 of 190
  the 06A is good. although, i doubt it'll have the strong sunrise Xcape impressive bass response.
what's your budget? do you have other options in mind?

Thank you very much answer to me.
My max budget 80$ if better than better some ear-fi ı can pay 90$.
Other opsions;
-steelseries flux in-ear pro
-VSONIC VSD3S
-UMK: Havi b3 Pro I or Pro II
-Fidue a63

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #92 of 190
Other opsions;
-VSONIC VSD3S
-Fidue a63

I love the A71's for trance. Great bass. $79.

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #95 of 190
Accualty i'm not basshead. Just need deep and feel doenst kill mid and tiz.

Fidue a71. Bass is great. Mids are great. Vocals are great.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/739984

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #96 of 190
Fidue a71. Bass is great. Mids are great. Vocals are great.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/739984

Ah really!? Im happy hear to. Usually listen ASOT, armin van buuren and more woman vocal trance. so ı wonder are u listens this still music? And Fidue A71 little bit huge i think. ıts confertable?
Thx answer

Dec 24, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #98 of 190
Other opsions;
-VSONIC VSD3S
-Fidue a63

Take out Havi B3 Pro II.....research narmoo S1 dual driver IEM as well......

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #100 of 190
Thank you to register.
I think now ı have two opsions KC06A and Fidue a71 ( priority)

Chk on the pre-mold ear guide as well and chk with people on A71 thread about fit issues if so any......that is like KEF M200 dual dynamic earphone......

Meanwhile,If you are OK with decent bass(nice deep) and loves mids and highs more,take a look on hifiman re400 and if you are ok with bit of sibilance then vsonic GR07 classic edition.....both are under your budget. As said beforw,pls make a basic research on these whether these fits your sound,imo.....btw,the ones you have shortlisted also good sounding ones, and we have good options/models to choose from, sub $100 price tags.....

Dec 29, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #101 of 190
Hey guys, so a few hours ago I got the KC06a, and while I like their sound signature and sound, sometimes they can sound too harsh on certain instruments, like claps. Is this something that will go away with burn in, or does it always stay like that?

And I tried all the tips included, and I like the medium and big eartips II, those cause less sibilance and harshness than the other tips, but it's still there.

Dec 30, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #103 of 190
The KC06a fatigues my ears if I listen to them for a hour straight. Not because of the comfort, but because of the sound. They sound too harsh to my ears on a lot of songs, almost all my songs. And I found the timbre a bit off.

I'm listening to my JVC HA-S680 right now, and they're definitely a lot smoother, while also sounding more realistic and sounding clearer.

Dec 30, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #104 of 190
The KC06a fatigues my ears if I listen to them for a hour straight. Not because of the comfort, but because of the sound. They sound too harsh to my ears on a lot of songs, almost all my songs. And I found the timbre a bit off.

I'm listening to my JVC HA-S680 right now, and they're definitely a lot smoother, while also sounding more realistic and sounding clearer.

I feel the same about them. It has gotten to the point where I just don't want to listen to them since I can feel the fatigue coming in after a few minutes of use.

Dec 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #105 of 190
I feel the same about them. It has gotten to the point where I just don't want to listen to them since I can feel the fatigue coming in after a few minutes of use.

Imo they don't sound way better than the Philips SHE3590. Yes, they do sound better, but definitely not a lot. They have that same annoying harsh sound on a lot of instruments, it's only a bit less on the KC06a, but definitely clearly noticeable and still very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back