review: new sponsor iDealSound
Feb 10, 2004 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dngl

He'd rather show hisbuns than wear fur.
I got some refurbed Ety 4Ps from iDealSound off of ebay. The ety's rock my world, etc.

iDealSound is an excellent place to work with. Same day shipment, free overnight (though I would be willing to give that up for even better prices). And best of all, the cheapest prices on the web.

All I have to say is that if you're going to buy ety's, iDealSound should be the first place you look. It's good to see that jude, like HardOCP, only chooses sponsors that are a true asset to the community.

Feb 10, 2004 at 8:22 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally posted by Jon Beilin
I got some refurbed Ety 4Ps from iDealSound off of ebay. The ety's rock my world, etc.

iDealSound is an excellent place to work with. Same day shipment, free overnight (though I would be willing to give that up for even better prices). And best of all, the cheapest prices on the web.

All I have to say is that if you're going to buy ety's, iDealSound should be the first place you look. It's good to see that jude, like HardOCP, only chooses sponsors that are a true asset to the community.

Thanks for this review!

I do wish iDealSound would carry the extra large foamies for the 4P. They seem to be hard to find, unless one orders directly from Etymotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back