Review: Fischer Audio's DBA-02
Aug 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #1,666 of 4,469

Quote:
So finally we can have more than three impressions in a 111 page thread?
redface.gif

Sooo any more comparisons between the DBA-02 and the FX700? 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 1:16 PM Post #1,669 of 4,469

Ethan - I sent you a pm the other week asking what details were for ordering these, but heard nothing back.  Are you still able to supply? If so, what is cost and is it possible to deliver to UK?

Sorry about the non-reply, I must have been waiting on some news and in the meantime it got buried. At this moment they are all sold out, but you can get on a list in hopes of a cancellation. Email is the best method to arrange that, since the send button doesn't work on many phones when sending a PM with the new system.

Aug 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM Post #1,671 of 4,469

Quote:
Ethan - I sent you a pm the other week asking what details were for ordering these, but heard nothing back.  Are you still able to supply? If so, what is cost and is it possible to deliver to UK?

Bennyboy, when these finally turn up and I don`t like them I will send them your way if you like.

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:18 PM Post #1,672 of 4,469

Quote:
Is it a Russian mafia thing with passwords and secret meetings in vodka bars?

Ordered from my friend in the Vory v Zakone.  I owe them a favor now.  Strangely your name came up Benny.  What's your address again?

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:29 PM Post #1,674 of 4,469

Quote:
Ordered from my friend in the Vory v Zakone.  I owe them a favor now.  Strangely your name came up Benny.  What's your address again?

Oooo... I know that one.
I think he lives on Drury Lane.

Aug 25, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #1,677 of 4,469

Ethan - how often do you receive a new batch?  Is there suppose to be a schedule, like once a month...or is it more "when they're done?" 

It is /supposed/ to be once a month or so, but this time it was when it was done. There was supposed to be another batch done around now, not sure if they are working on it or not. They may be done soon.

Aug 25, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #1,678 of 4,469
T3 works well, but I also picked up a $79 CMOY mint tin on ebay (JDS Labs is the manufacturer/seller) and it has a nice bass boost switch and sounds very very good for the money. Of course, it's clunky compared to the T3, but glad to have both.

Quote:
Glad they are on the way......I was thinking about amping them does anyone have an suggestions....I was thinking ibasso .

Aug 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #1,680 of 4,469
Yes, I had the Sony X with the DBAs, but ended up selling the X because I thought it was overpriced and liked the Cowon J3 more. Now, I no longer have the J3, but borrowed a friend's A818 and the DBAs do sound very good with the Sony warmth (and if the bass isn't enough for you, a single click on Clear bass can work wonders). So my windy response is, yes, the DBAs sound excellent with the X. In fact, I like the A818 so much with the DBAs, I bought a Sony NWZ-S545 15GB on sale for $79 at Walmart so I'd have a Sony player for the DBAs too. Will more than likely sell the ZuneHD 16 to finance the Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back