Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Nov 17, 2017 at 2:19 AM Post #616 of 681
I haven't had any issues with the MIC on any of my android devices, or split and used in my desktop (with an adapter) or via my iPod touch (talking on skype).

If your mic is bad then its most likely your unit specifically.
Yes, that's possible. I think it's more outdoor, when ai am walking, that ppl have difficulties hearing me well, if I'm home it seems nobody complains. Probably just a not great mic

Nov 26, 2017 at 4:23 PM Post #621 of 681
I'm interested in these ones

HiFiMan RE0
Logitech UE900 $159.99
Pinnacle P1 $113.99
DN-2000
Gr07 Bass Edition
1MORE QUAD DRIVER $ 140.00

which one should I buy, having already owned noble x mass drop and rha t20.
I’d look into the fantastic sounding B400. Crimson and lime green are my current favorite colors, but you can’t go wrong with choosing from all available colors, in my opinion.

Nov 27, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #623 of 681
how does onemore quad driver vs triple driver, in considering getting one of them, just don't know which one?

inputs would be much appreciated.
The quads are definitely better than the triples.
But the price is roughly 2x so if your wallet can afford the quads I recommend them over the triples.
If the amount of money is a large difference.... then stick with the triples as they offer outstanding value.

Nov 28, 2017 at 1:19 AM Post #624 of 681
The quads are definitely better than the triples.
But the price is roughly 2x so if your wallet can afford the quads I recommend them over the triples.
If the amount of money is a large difference.... then stick with the triples as they offer outstanding value.
I currently have the nuble X massdrop and T20i and T750i, how does the onemore quad driver and triple driver compare to those?

Jan 5, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #628 of 681
I have the triple driver since yesterday.
The Design i find ugly. But the in-ear fit is perfect. The cable is easy microphone cable on the market, but there are worse in the three-digit Euro area! Etymotic cable, for example, can be very nervous because the cable noise to your ear. I was in the possession of a PSB M4U 4, AKG N40, HEM2 and have a three-way CIEM with crossovers.
The sound signature of the triple drivers but I like best! And at a fraction of the price of what other manufacturers require - yes a removable cable offers the 1More unfortunately not, but we are talking here about a IEM under 100 Euros. I have 70 paid for the titanium version, the more visually appealing than the conventional variant.
The 1MTD is similar to the PSB In Ear something, but I find the resolution at the Chinese better. Also the mid and high range is high on better level. In addition, the PSB a deep dent in the root area, what the TD does not have.
I am using the TD up-to-date with comply 500 TSX. But also with the silicone attachments it sounds just as good. But for traveling on the road to better isolate the Complys. To Burn-in, I don't think so.
I hear a lot of music from the 1980s. Especially remix versions of yesteryear. Pop Rock, Synth Pop, New Wave, House, Acid, New Beat, Italo Disco, freestyle, etc. with these genres does the TD excellent.
For Fast Heavy Metal music he is likely to slow in the Kick bass area!
Or hear someone fast metal music with the Triple Driver In Ear? Double Drum attacks of the TD tend not to tolerate i guess? I hear unfortunately too rare hard rock music. From time to time times Pretty Maids, Doro Pesch (Warlock) from the 1980s ... but they are not fast metal genres.

Jan 5, 2018 at 8:52 PM Post #629 of 681
Yes,the bass is thick and a little sluggish though I find they do EDM really special. I have to say even weeks after getting them I was not sold as the sound signature is a flattened M shape of sorts. It’s elevated and recessed at all different areas from flat. But after time the sound is endearing. I’m going to try the quads, but may pick up a back up pair as I want to always have the triples around. They do look a litttle strange but to hell with how they look, fit is perfect.
D17295EF-F1EE-4565-8BC6-9F104848A462.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2018 at 2:12 AM Post #630 of 681
I own the Triple Driver Lightning version, and I have used the 1More assistant to do the entire cycle of burn in for these headphones

However the only way I can describe the sound is "fat"
Bass notes drop like a thud in my eardrum and the vocals sound a bit muffled like someone is singing through a piece of cloth.
I thought that the seal was not good, so I bought the correct COMPLY tips , and yet, the sound has not improved

I'm not going to call them very bad, but it doesn't sound like the pair that so many users here and in other audio communities were raving about.
I don't think its a defective pair, I got it through massdrop about three months ago.
The overall sound from much cheaper pairs like myTFZ Series 2 or Kinera H3 provides a much more clear sound signature than these.

I am driving them with my iPhone X right now.

If anyone can comment on if the sound signature is supposed to be a bit thick compared to other IEM's, please let me know.
I will still be using them for general activities and local commuting, but I just wouldn't make them my go to pair when I want to really get the most out of a track.

r6zo5l.jpg

ok67ox.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back