Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line Microphone and Remote
Dec 29, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #166 of 681
Is the Triple Driver the only earphone that you own (especially with the third pole) that doesn't function with your 1/4" adapter?

My other 'phones are Sennheiser HD 650. These Triples are the only ones I own which have the 1/8" jack. I bought an adapter that didn't work them, so I bought another one of a different brand. 

Dec 29, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #167 of 681
Is the Triple Driver the only earphone that you own (especially with the third pole) that doesn't function with your 1/4" adapter?

I bought 2 different brands of adapters. Neither one works with the Triples. I have no other ear phones which use a 1/8" jack. I bought these adapters specifically for use with the Triples. I wonder if the in-line control buttons cause a problem with adapters? 

Dec 29, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #168 of 681
My other 'phones are Sennheiser HD 650. These Triples are the only ones I own which have the 1/8" jack. I bought an adapter that didn't work them, so I bought another one of a different brand. 

I bought 2 different brands of adapters. Neither one works with the Triples. I have no other ear phones which use a 1/8" jack. I bought these adapters specifically for use with the Triples. I wonder if the in-line control buttons cause a problem with adapters? 

Here are the 3.5mm to 1/4" adapters that work with the Triple Driver:

A gold adapter that came with my iDSD Black Label (not sure exactly which one to buy on Amazon since there are so many).

AudioQuest Headphone Plug Adapter, here: https://www.amazon.com/Audioquest-Headphone-Plug-Adaptor/dp/B0186ETF98.

If this doesn't solve your issue, I would exchange for another Triple Driver.

Dec 30, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #169 of 681
I purchased a 3rd 1/4" adapter yesterday afternoon. It looks identical to the first 2 except it has a rubber grip ring and cost 4 times the other 2. It works! eureka. After an hour or so of listening using my computer and CD quality rips over the combination multibit Bifrost and Lyr 2 amp,My first impressionis that these are decent, but not great. They for sure do not hold a candle to the HD 650s, however, they are portable and are the only IEMs I've tried that are comfortable for long term wear. I've listened to several IEMs in the $40 to $80 range. These are certainly superior to those. They are good enough that the differences between my phone and desk top rig is immediately apparent. They sound neutral in both circumstances with the big rig reproducing more bass and a lot more air and definition in the top octaves.

Dec 30, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #170 of 681
Jan 2, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #171 of 681
  Wow didn't realize they were that good!  Speaking of the HD800's, would you recommend those over the Audeze LCD-2's?  I'm thinking about picking up a pair of either of the above but still can't make up my mind!

Supp mate, sorry for late, had a two-week trip in california.

HD800 has wider soundstage. I dont have any exp on LCD 2 but what i researched, LCD 2 has smoother treble. Up to you, you want bright headphones and light or smooth and heavy headphones.

Jan 3, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #172 of 681
To the other 1mpre triple owners, which particular tip in its accessories box for you recommend to give this IEM more sparkle on its highs but without losing the bass capability of it?

Sent from Nokia 3210

Jan 4, 2017 at 9:07 PM Post #174 of 681
$59.99 for a triple driver IEM. Simply amazing!

Looks like Costco is clearing the triples out to make room for the quads! 
blink.gif

These arrived today and I am liking them so far.  The packaging is worth $20 alone. 
wink_face.gif
  They do mids and vocals really, really well - nice change from all the V-shaped ChiFi on the market.

Jan 5, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #175 of 681
Yeah, these things are truly spectacular for the price, at retail and esp. at discount.  I now have some Andromedas as my daily drivers but I'll have these in my work bag for conference calls and as backups (or to let friends borrow for an entry-level audiophile experience).

Jan 5, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #176 of 681

Looks like Costco is clearing the triples out to make room for the quads! 
blink.gif

These arrived today and I am liking them so far.  The packaging is worth $20 alone. 
wink_face.gif
  They do mids and vocals really, really well - nice change from all the V-shaped ChiFi on the market.

I agree. I'm decently submerged in the Chifi Market, with my daily drivers switching between Rose IEMs and an Heir Audio 4AI S, so the 1More Triple is like a breath of fresh air.

Jan 6, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #178 of 681
hello guys I was about to buy these earbuds but then I read that are extremelly bassy? I really can't decide if I should buy these or the Momentum In ear since they are in the same prince range and I am looking for a volume/mic control for android (I have an HTC One M9). 

Do these earbuds have more bass than the Momentum in ear?? Which one would you recommend? I am not a bass head at all but I do listen to all kind of music (from classical to metal).

Could you help me please??

Jan 6, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #179 of 681
hello guys I was about to buy these earbuds but then I read that are extremelly bassy? I really can't decide if I should buy these or the Momentum In ear since they are in the same prince range and I am looking for a volume/mic control for android (I have an HTC One M9). 

Do these earbuds have more bass than the Momentum in ear?? Which one would you recommend? I am not a bass head at all but I do listen to all kind of music (from classical to metal).

Could you help me please??

I wouldn't say they are bassy. I will say there very dependent o. Your source componts and the power you put to them. I have a xduoo X10 with the akm DAC, the LG V20 with the ESS DAC, and a Ibasso DX80 with the CS DAC and they all sound very different with the items. Plus I will say they sound bassy if your not putting enough power to them.

Jan 6, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #180 of 681
I wouldn't say they are bassy. I will say there very dependent o. Your source componts and the power you put to them. I have a xduoo X10 with the akm DAC, the LG V20 with the ESS DAC, and a Ibasso DX80 with the CS DAC and they all sound very different with the items. Plus I will say they sound bassy if your not putting enough power to them.

I agree with the above. The bass is much better controlled with my X5i than with my iPhone 6.

The bass on these is not out of control, but it is not flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back