Retailers that let you audition IEMs?
Feb 24, 2010 at 4:23 AM Post #3 of 22
well apparently if u live in japan :p

other than meets and friends who own iem's chances arent very high of auditioning any

Feb 24, 2010 at 4:45 AM Post #4 of 22
Singapore, man, Singapore. Almost all the major headphone sellers there (which ain't that many, less than 5 in total) will let you try most of the gears in the store, and some of them provide alcohol tissue for your convenience.

Feb 24, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #5 of 22
Singapore...well, if nothing else visiting will let me try the local cuisine, apparently one of the most unique in the world.
wink.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 4:55 AM Post #6 of 22
In New York, J&R Music World used to let you demo IEMs but I think they stopped doing that. Still worth stopping by there to check, plus they let you demo all their headphones. B&H Photo Video has headphones to demo, although I haven't asked if they have any IEMs that are opened and you can try.

Feb 24, 2010 at 7:42 AM Post #8 of 22
+1 for Singapore (and Jaben's)
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
some of them provide alcohol tissue

Alcohol tissues? 32 Ohm Audio has been known to provide fine regional Pinot Noirs to their guests. Not to mention multiple choices for world-class local brews within quick walking distance.

I believe HeadRoom in Bozeman also has a showroom with some demo capability.

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #12 of 22
Does Jaben have the ibasso D4 Mamba i am going to Singapore in 3 weeks time.

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:44 AM Post #15 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew H /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alcohol tissues? 32 Ohm Audio has been known to provide fine regional Pinot Noirs to their guests. Not to mention multiple choices for world-class local brews within quick walking distance.

Hell yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back