Replacements for Pioneer SE-DIR800c's
Aug 5, 2007 at 3:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SoupRKnowva

Headphoneus Supremus
several years ago i got a pair of pioneer se-dir800c headphones for christmas from my parents. I got them mainly because of the fact that bungie was having everyone who reviewed Halo 2, do so with them on and all of the reviewers spoke of how amazing the surround reproduction was and how god they sounded overall. But recently i have broken the left cup off of the headset, and after several failed repairs attempts have decided to abandon them. But now i am in need of a new set. i've read the other threads about this, and they recommend either getting another set of 800's at audio cubes, or getting a set of the 2000's which also work with the base station I've got, or the option often recommended is to save up and get a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-DLC3000R's. This is what i would love to do, but as of yet i have been unable to find them anywhere on the internet. If anyone would know somewhere that i could get them, or have a better suggestion i would be very grateful

Thanks for your help, and i look forward to hearing anything that could sound better than what i had.

Soup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back