Replacement Tips For Nuforce NE-6?
Apr 20, 2010 at 4:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

iamloco724

100+ Head-Fier
the tips that come with these are very uncomfortable and none fit right for me

i know the comply t-400 are ones that work with these

but im looking for other recommendations on what else is out there and fits with these and gives comfortable fit and doesnt harm sound quality

Apr 20, 2010 at 3:12 PM Post #2 of 7
Shure E2c silicone tips are excellent and a distinct improvement over the stock NuForce tips. I'm currently using Head-Direct bi-flanges on my NE-7M. Less expensive would be MEElec M9/M11 tips, although I didn't like the single flange version of those, but the bi-flange were OK.

The NuForce use a 5.5mm nozzle, which is a very common size, so many replacement tips will fit. Some have said that Radioshack Auvio tips are good - no experience here.

Apr 20, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #3 of 7
im actually looking for meelec replacement tips also the nuforce i didnt have a good fit and the m9's i felt were to hard on my ears

so any other recommendations for both would be great..how are the the sony hyrbids for both would they fit and be an improvement?

Apr 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamloco724 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im actually looking for meelec replacement tips also the nuforce i didnt have a good fit and the m9's i felt were to hard on my ears

so any other recommendations for both would be great..how are the the sony hyrbids for both would they fit and be an improvement?

I tried the hybrid tips but they wouldn't fit properly. Had to strech them like mad and still had trouble. I second the E2c tips. These work very well for me and fit good with good isolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back