Replacement Silicon Ear Tips for Heir Audio 5.0
Sep 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

djkinetic

New Head-Fier
Hey there everyone, 

Was wondering if anyone knew of any replacement Silicone Ear Tips (shipping from the US) that would fit an Heir Audio 5.0. I would order directly from Heir, but if they're shipping from China, it'll take weeks before they arrive and the shipping would cost more then the tips themselves. Currently they have Comply T-500 Foam Tips on them, and while foam is great, after everyday/every week use they wear out quite quickly. Thanks.

Nov 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hey there everyone, 

Was wondering if anyone knew of any replacement Silicone Ear Tips (shipping from the US) that would fit an Heir Audio 5.0. I would order directly from Heir, but if they're shipping from China, it'll take weeks before they arrive and the shipping would cost more then the tips themselves. Currently they have Comply T-500 Foam Tips on them, and while foam is great, after everyday/every week use they wear out quite quickly. Thanks.

Hi there,

I have some single flange silicone tips for my Heir 4.Ai that I don't really want - I'm actually switching to foam as I find the microphonics a bit more harsh when using silicone...plus I'm an isolation nut living in a noisy world.

I'm assuming the 4.Ai and the 5.0 have the same size port...yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back