Replacement monitor for Shure SE535
Jul 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

afcno9

New Head-Fier
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone` could give me a link to a place that sells a single replacement ear bud/monitor  for a shure se535. I am based in the UK but not bothered where it comes from. I have done what I thought were the correct search terms on amazon and ebay as well as advancedmp3players.
Any help much appreciated.!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 9, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #2 of 3
You should call Shure UK support and service department. They may replace that part if you bought it from an authorized dealer (or not). Either way, that one part will (no doubt) cost less from Shure (at least it does in the U.S.). It's $84 in the U.S for one SE535 earpiece. I'd mention that, if they quote you higher.

One ear piece going out is a real problem for Shure. I think it is a design flaw. The part that connects to the cable is also the part that moves so it is subject to wear. Next thing you know, the sound is going out on one side.

If you are having that particular problem, I'd definitely call Shure because they know it's an issue. Therefore, they may not be real technical on warranty.

Jul 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone` could give me a link to a place that sells a single replacement ear bud/monitor  for a shure se535. I am based in the UK but not bothered where it comes from. I have done what I thought were the correct search terms on amazon and ebay as well as advancedmp3players.
Any help much appreciated.!!!!!!!!!!

Go to soundexposure.com. They are the only UK based company I know that actually sells the single earpiece for the SE535. Beware that there is no reason why a single earpiece would cost less or equal than half the price you had to pay for the pair. They are quoted at 190 pounds each, btw.

Their service and communication are quite good though. I got my IE80 from them at a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back