Recommend me amp for around 100 usd
Sep 8, 2010 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

straden

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys I need a recommendation for portable amp purchase.
Right now, I have SE 530 and I 'might' get a pair of custom IEM in the future.
As for the player, I have iphone3g, ipad, and cowon d2

I'm looking for one that will be paired up with d2 most of the time, and' "rarely" with iphone 3g or ipad. (on the go of course)
Could someone recommend me an amp that isn't too bulky and sounds good with my current setup?

My budget is 100usd now but I can go little higher.

Sep 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #2 of 5
The iBasso T3 is $125 + int'l shipping, but it is a very elegant, clean and fairly powerful amp.  It is very small as well, smaller and thinner than your D2 -- very portable.

Sep 10, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #4 of 5
There's the FiiO E7, which whilst probably not as good an amp as either of the other two mentioned, can also be used as a DAC for your iPad (via camera connection kit) or PC.

Runs for about $80-100.

Sep 10, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
The iBasso T3 is $125 + int'l shipping, but it is a very elegant, clean and fairly powerful amp.  It is very small as well, smaller and thinner than your D2 -- very portable.

I have the ibasso T3 too, and the sound is very good, especially since it is such a small amp. Attach it to the D2 with velcro and you're set. It is also the perfect size for your D2. The ibasso D2+/D4 is also a good option, if your willing to sacrifice skinny jeans and a couple more bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back