Rate the video games you're currently playing
Oct 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #3,136 of 6,963
I love my PS3. I sold the 360, seeing as it had almost all the same games I would play on the PS3 anyways.

Oct 28, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #3,139 of 6,963
Black Ops two is right around the corner, and I feel like I'm done with MW3, so I guess I'll give it a rating.
I never touched the campaign, so I have to rate the multiplayer a 7.5/10. 
They had some great ideas and still are with the MW3 some playlist, they're constantly trying to come up with new stuff. Chaos mode was definitely appreciated. However, I feel like this game isn't too fun anymore after about ten days, because I was running out of things to do. I had about fifteen guns gold at that point, and I felt like the guns were getting boring. Many of them already made appearances in previous CoDs, and I just felt like I was using the same gun as I was two years ago in MW2. Honestly though, I don't care too much about the guns I use, there things that are way more important to me. I don't think that the game is copy and paste, I'm glad they at least attempted to make some changes to it. The Sledgehammer maps felt different, and as a big Free For All player, I liked the new maps. The spawns were very predictable and set the bad players apart from the good players. I didn't feel the pain of Sitrep pro and Support streaks like others say they did. There aren't too many complains I have, I had fun playing the game. My attention span lasted me until now, and since Black Ops II is releasing in two weeks, I think they did a good job of keeping me hooked. 

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:36 AM Post #3,140 of 6,963
RE-sident evil: Emulated on my PC....when my hard drive was working, a great game and a seriously scary experience. The "Hitchcock" controls as my brother in law calls them adds so much tension into the experience and the still fantastic graphics add to the over all tone of the game.

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #3,141 of 6,963
Hey,

I've been playing Medal of Honor Warfighter on my PS3. I can see where people might dislike it but it's not a terrible game, in fact I think it's really good. It's not as good as Battlefield 3, but is better than COD any day. The story is pretty good and the multiplayers is fast paced and frantic.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #3,142 of 6,963
Quote:
Hey,

I've been playing Medal of Honor Warfighter on my PS3. I can see where people might dislike it but it's not a terrible game, in fact I think it's really good. It's not as good as Battlefield 3, but is better than COD any day. The story is pretty good and the multiplayers is fast paced and frantic.

Agreed all the way.
wink.gif

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM Post #3,143 of 6,963
Going in on a nostalgia journey here
biggrin.gif
:

Suikoden II (Emulator on PC)

Gameplay : 7
Story : 10
Audio : 9.5
Visual : 8
Replayability : 10

Overall : 8.9 (Average of the 5 scores above)  ||  9.5 (My personal score)

Not sorry at all for the subjectivity, for those who loves JRPG give this masterpiece a shot!

Oct 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM Post #3,144 of 6,963
Hey,

I'v also been playing a lot of BIOHAZARD for the PSX. That and BIOHAZARD 2 on the PSX. I can't help it, RE is in my blood..

Oct 30, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #3,145 of 6,963
Quote:
Hey,

Im going to find out in 3 days. Ordered the game. 

Oct 30, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #3,146 of 6,963
Going in on a nostalgia journey here :D :

Suikoden II (Emulator on PC)

Gameplay : 7
Story : 10
Audio : 9.5
Visual : 8
Replayability : 10

Overall : 8.9 (Average of the 5 scores above)  ||  9.5 (My personal score)

Not sorry at all for the subjectivity, for those who loves JRPG give this masterpiece a shot!

Greatest game ever made.

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #3,147 of 6,963
Quote:
Greatest game ever made.

It really brings tears to my eyes to have someone share the same opinion with me
biggrin.gif
, but jokes aside I really feel Suikoden II is really a game that can attach you emotionally...
Now Konami, do the right thing and release Suikoden II on PSN and Suikoden VI ASAP!

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #3,148 of 6,963
Anyone else playing Dishonored? i have been enjoying this game the last weeks. 

Oct 31, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #3,149 of 6,963
Playing Tokyo Jungle. A really interesting game, it's like spore meets a side scrolling beat um up but way better. also TIGERS OUT OF NO WHERE FOR EVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!! Seriously, like 75 tigers just chased me down and I was just a little Pomeranian dog.  But it is funny when I sneak attack tigers and kill them...with a Pomeranian. Over all its a solid 8/10.

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:16 AM Post #3,150 of 6,963
Need a demo of that game before I commit.

Playing Walking Dead Episode 3. Gawdammit, my fave charatcter... NOOOOOO!

The game is literally better than the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back