dscf0234rz0.jpg

the good news is that UE can replace that one earpiece for
half the price of a new set, but i'm considering just upgrading
to the 11s.

Feb 4, 2008 at 10:12 PM Post #2 of 15
Just wow.
My condolences.
frown.gif

Good to see you're seemingly taking it so well.

Feb 4, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 15
well i did consider having dog meat stew for dinner tonight. but really it's hard to blame a dog for going after something small and shiney. and it certainly isn't my roommates fault, so it's all on me. i was pretty sick about it for a while, and still am really. but live and learn.

Feb 5, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #9 of 15
I cant believe some of replies here. Its only a damn headphone! How is it dog's fault if door was open and it saw something shiny. My dog has done many naughty things over the years, but we never even had a slight thought to harm him for it. Sure we'd spank him or yell at him... but the next morning we'd feed him and love him again. I really hope that some of you are just joking.

And about the headphones, just buy a new set and get over it. Lock your door next time.

Feb 5, 2008 at 7:03 AM Post #10 of 15
So were those UE-10's at the November North Georgia meet last year yours? Either way, I'm really sorry that this happened. However this does sound like a grand opportunity to upgrade to UE-11's. It's a shame you couldn't sample mine at the meet, but I bet you would have loved them! Keep your spirits up!

Feb 5, 2008 at 1:42 PM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by a1rocketpilot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So were those UE-10's at the November North Georgia meet last year yours? Either way, I'm really sorry that this happened. However this does sound like a grand opportunity to upgrade to UE-11's. It's a shame you couldn't sample mine at the meet, but I bet you would have loved them! Keep your spirits up!

those are the ones. and yes, i believe i'm going to go for the UE 11s. i'm slightly hesitant because i like the UE 10 sound so much i'm not totally comfortable going for something a little different even though they are supposed to be better, but after reading jude's review i think i'm going to take the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back