Radsone ES100
Nov 8, 2018 at 5:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

milesjunkie

100+ Head-Fier
Question for any owners of this. I’m trying to do a firmware update but cannot get the device to enter DFU mode. I checked and it appears as a device on my pc but no luck beyond that.

Anyone have success updating firmware on this?

Jan 10, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #3 of 7
After a brief (and ultra frustrating) couple of days with the FiiO M9, I'm returning it and getting another ES100 -- but this time with an extended warranty from SquareTrade lol

Radsone has such a great product... hope we see version 2 soon with USB C!

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 7
I like my Fiio M9 and ES100

Here is a question

I love the eq in the ES100

Can I somehow transmit to the ES100 from the M9 And then transmit (post eq) EQ on to an LDAC blutooth neck band I have?

So use the SE100 as a pass through device?

I could also be M9 - usb-C output to SE100 USB input - ldac output - to LDAC neckband reciver?

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2019 at 3:04 PM Post #5 of 7
Any of you early (Kickstarter) adopters that are seeing battery issues? Mine won't hold charge anymore.
I will be lucky if I can get through a day. It's out of warranty since it's well over a year old. I have tried discharging it completely and recharging it.
But it's bit out of luck for me.

Apr 8, 2024 at 4:14 PM Post #7 of 7
Any of you early (Kickstarter) adopters that are seeing battery issues? Mine won't hold charge anymore.
I will be lucky if I can get through a day. It's out of warranty since it's well over a year old. I have tried discharging it completely and recharging it.
But it's bit out of luck for me.
Hi, sir. Just a few days ago I replaced the battery. 4 years of daily use and it wqs almost exhausted. This is my favorite bluettoh with big difference. Also I aris ethe ocsion and installed a battery with more than X2 ah.

Now it works like charm again, and more that X2 automy.

With a god earphones , this ES100 is unbeatable.

In fact, as I know is not on production any more, I could get two more, second hand but like new, just for backup.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back