Radius DDM tip question
Nov 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM Post #2 of 9
Yes I used comply foam tips with Radius and  yes I liked Comply. But comply is not always the best option. Sony Hybrid work better while I am at home. Comply help with isolation...

Nov 2, 2010 at 11:33 AM Post #3 of 9
IME the DDM sound overly bassy and treble recessed with sealing tips, so foamies are no-go. To my ears they need a very loose seal to sound balanced, I use much smaller silicons than with my other IEMs. Needless to say there's no isolation to speak of, but fantastic soundstage.

Nov 2, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #5 of 9
If you really want to use a Comply foam tip without killing your treble you can cut the foam that goes past the bore. Otherwise, James and Skies are right about about how to get the best sound, but as a result you'll get poor isolation.

Dec 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #7 of 9
I so badly want to hear that DDM' bass response and soundstage for myself but I'm patiently waiting for the rumoured January update. 

I hate you guys and your DDM's. 
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 9, 2010 at 10:21 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
I so badly want to hear that DDM' bass response and soundstage for myself but I'm patiently waiting for the rumoured January update. 

tongue_smile.gif

Dimitri from Musica Acoustics updated in regards to new Radius DDM 21 is not coming out  until about mids of February 2011
It is been delayed for about 2 months or so..

Dec 10, 2010 at 2:07 AM Post #9 of 9

Quote:

tongue_smile.gif

If they're an improvement on the current model they're definitely worth the wait. Things can only get better. I like them all around but they could use a tad more treble, which is what is supposed to be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back