quick question on comply t series vs p series
Jul 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ubercaffeinated

100+ Head-Fier
if i wear a size large in the t series, what size should i be getting for the p series? 

i ask because i noticed the dimensions for the p series medium looks to be the similar to the dimensions for the t series large size, but i'd also like to think that sizing would be universal across a company's product lines. Thanks in advance.

Jul 2, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
if i wear a size large in the t series, what size should i be getting for the p series? 

i ask because i noticed the dimensions for the p series medium looks to be the similar to the dimensions for the t series large size, but i'd also like to think that sizing would be universal across a company's product lines. Thanks in advance.

The P Mediums are about the same Dia as the T large at the base. But I end up getting the P large all the time as there is a little shrinkage when they "break In". Also the largest part (Overall Diameter) is at the base, and then the P's taper in, hence this is why there may be a variance in actual sizes. P's are a different animal. Hope this helps

Jul 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #3 of 5
Oops forgot to add that Complyfoam.com are 25% 0ff order by the 4th use code   FIREWORKS

Jul 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
i used earblissx30, which gave me 30% off. better deal. :) thanks though.

i went to L for the P series. 

Well then, if Only If I would have known this before I ordered lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back