Question to Creative Vision M owners..
Nov 25, 2017 at 3:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sonci

500+ Head-Fier
I still use my Zen Vision M as a wake up alarm, it is connected to a tamp in the bedroom.
Unfortunately lately the screen has died but the player still works.
Can somebody guide me what buttons to press to connect to a TV. I've done it before it should be System → Photo/Video Settings → Video Out. but I have just a black screen.

Dec 3, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #2 of 4
I just grabbed my M out of the grave in my garage and am loading up newer higher quality files on to it now just for fun. :)

To get to TV, slide down to system (last one 7th by default) then click.
Go down to third option (2 down swipes - Photo/Video) then click
Then go down 2 swipes again (3rd option) to Video and click.
Then down one for NTSC and down two for PAL

Dec 3, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #3 of 4
I just grabbed my M out of the grave in my garage and am loading up newer higher quality files on to it now just for fun. :)

To get to TV, slide down to system (last one 7th by default) then click.
Go down to third option (2 down swipes - Photo/Video) then click
Then go down 2 swipes again (3rd option) to Video and click.
Then down one for NTSC and down two for PAL
Thanks,
I just connected to Tv and bump clear video..

ps. by higher quality, you still mean mp3?
This is a great musical Dap. I connected to main system and the noise is really high compared to a dac, but it's so musical, you can listen all the day, and the details are all there, highly recommended to those who hate bright systems..

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks,
I just connected to Tv and bump clear video..

ps. by higher quality, you still mean mp3?
This is a great musical Dap. I connected to main system and the noise is really high compared to a dac, but it's so musical, you can listen all the day, and the details are all there, highly recommended to those who hate bright systems..

Ya, my last music files on it we're from 2009 and many we're 160 and 128kbps mp3s. I converted a handful of my flac files to 320 mp3s just for fun and put it on the vision m yesterday.

I primarily use my phone and external dac as my dac, but wanted to see/hear how the vision sounded again. It's still quite decent, and sounds excellent through the line out to my Schiit amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back