Question about eating donuts out of a box
Aug 18, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #31 of 37
There's an easy solution to this...

Take the last donut out of the box before you place the box out for people to start eating them, and eat it. That way the last donut won't get wasted, the rest of the donuts will get eaten, and nobody has to feel like a d-bag for taking the last one. Everyone wins.

3... 2... 1...

Aug 22, 2009 at 3:59 AM Post #33 of 37
There was a time a long time ago when parents told their children to never eat the last of anything. I do not know if this is still the case. It was all about manners.

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #34 of 37
My favorite is the person in our office whom cuts the last doughnut in half. We have a Tim Hortons on our job site so we always have doughnuts and it never fails there is always half of one left.

Aug 22, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #36 of 37
We have a different problem in my office. People will sometimes bring in a box of 25 munchkins from Dunkin Donuts and they always mysteriously disappear extremely quickly. There were only five of us in the office today and we figured out that four of us had eaten 11 of them altogether, which meant that the fifth person ate the other 14 by himself.

I hate him not just for being selfish but also for being really skinny.

Aug 22, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #37 of 37
Whenever they have donuts at my mom's work she'd bring it home to us, usually discretely put in a napkin hidden in her purse. She says that no one gets them at the end of the day and there was a lot left and they'll just throw it so she gives it to us instead. I always tell that it's old and crusty already, but come to think of it, it's nice and funny that she does that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back