QQ v3.0
Dec 23, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #242 of 780
Quote:

Dont give up yet mate - have you considered rohypnol?

She's probably developed a tolerance by now 
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #245 of 780
http://www.head-fi.org/t/266841/rate-the-last-movie-you-watched/9330#post_7994713

My review is on this page here for anyone interested. Rooney Mara was fantastic but the rest was just no good.

Dec 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #246 of 780
Note to family: I love music...but iTunes is not where I'll ever buy it. Please just give me cash instead. I know you feel that cash is a disconnected gift, and I appreciate wanting to give something meaningful...but iTunes doesn't have high quality downloads. D:

Dec 25, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #247 of 780
^haha. I know i'm the "audio guy" in my family but Wicked Reverb Blue 2 for 1's and the Music Bullet? Sigh...I don't want to be the bad guy but $50 in cash would have been nicer...

EDIT: Oh great, not only did the items come from my loving and sweet 9 year old little sister, but my mother let her pay for it in her own money because she insisted. She apparently was so excited and enthusiastic to get me the gifts. I don't know what to do, I don't want to feel like an @$$ and don't want her money 
frown.gif

Dec 25, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #248 of 780
Quote:
Note to family: I love music...but iTunes is not where I'll ever buy it. Please just give me cash instead. I know you feel that cash is a disconnected gift, and I appreciate wanting to give something meaningful...but iTunes doesn't have high quality downloads. D:

Sorry to hear about this guys...

Quote:
^haha. I know i'm the "audio guy" in my family but Wicked Reverb Blue 2 for 1's and the Music Bullet? Sigh...I don't want to be the bad guy but $50 in cash would have been nicer...

EDIT: Oh great, not only did the items come from my loving and sweet 9 year old little sister, but my mother let her pay for it in her own money because she insisted. She apparently was so excited and enthusiastic to get me the gifts. I don't know what to do, I don't want to feel like an @$$ and don't want her money 
frown.gif

** I also got some crappy earbuds, like $15, but how doesn't family know i have these SE535's...?

Dec 25, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #249 of 780
you guys are lucky. i never get anything for christmas or my birthday. i usually have to save money myself and treat myself.

Dec 25, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #250 of 780
QQ #1 : Didn't get my Pro 900s today. 
A promise is never a promise. :/

QQ #2: "Stuttering" internet connection. :/

Dec 25, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #253 of 780
Just watched the Doctor Who Xmas special and... that was pretty forgettable. It started off strong, even a bit quirky, but overall it was a huge let down riddle with lazy writing and relied on predictable emotional triggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back