Qinpu desktop audio system
Jan 16, 2009 at 2:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Nankai

Sponsor: HiFiMAN
Qinpu Amplifiers are integrated amplifiers coming with a headphone output mini socket in the back panel, so all of them can drive headphones. Their chasis are made by metal, very heavy. Sound signature is so musical that you will never feel tired when you listen to them.

[size=large]Order Links[/size]

[size=large]Q1 amp on sale $39[/size]
Output Power: 2 x 2 W ( 8ohm RMS)
THD:less than 0.5%(1kHz)
Weight: 3.8 lb or 1.7kg
Size: 135mm×170mm×71mm or 5.4*6.8*2.8inch
The Cheapest Desktop Headphone Amplifier/Integrated Amplifier/FM Radio

[size=large]Q2 amp on sale $79[/size]
Output Power: 2 x 2.5 W ( 8ohm RMS)
THD:less than 2%(1kHz)
Weight: 4.5 lb or 2kg
Size: 135mm×170mm×71mm or 5.4*6.8*2.8inch
The cheapest Tube Headphone Amplifier/Integrated Amplifier

[size=large]Hi-end Combo on sale $599 free shipping worldwide[/size]
Amplifier: A6000MKII; Speaker: V1.8; Subwoofer: SW5

"...They surprised. The midrange was astonishingly good...."
"I clearly preferred this $249 pair + $99 SW5 to my $1,800 synthetic marble boxes"
6moons audio reviews: A Qinpu desktop system

by Srajan Ebaen @ 6moons.com

"...it was capable of amazingly good sound..."
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f5/rev...eakers-401697/
by Skylab @ head-fi.org

A6000MKII, V1.8 and SW5 pic from 6moons.com
hero.jpg

Q2 Pic from Skylab thread
DSC01841.jpg

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Jan 24, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #5 of 12
Hey Fang, how many watts does the A6000MKII output?

Also, how many ohms are the V1.8 speakers (2,4,8)?

Jan 31, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Fang, how many watts does the A6000MKII output?

Also, how many ohms are the V1.8 speakers (2,4,8)?

You can read more about it at Qinpus webpage: CHPO AUDIO

They are 4 Ohms with a sensitivity of 84 dB/watt I think! can't read Chinese so can't really be sure.

Mar 6, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #10 of 12
I just want to say I am impressed so far with the Qinpu A-3 amp for driving my AKG K1000 and my Stax SRD-7 Pro transformer with HE Audio Jade. I will be doing a write-up within the next week on this, as I am just below 200 hours of burn-in and wanted to make sure it was run in properly. Naamanf listened to this yesterday and was surprised at the sound from this $299 chinese amp, and liked the machining done to the metal enclosure as well. The 1/8" line out also can drive a headphone nicely, and is not just to be used for a subwoofer (just like how my Apogee mini-DAC 1/8" is a line out that can drive a headphone). For source I am using a PS Audio Digital Link III and iPod 5.5G iMod with lossless via a DLO homedock HD with it's optical output into the DL3 DAC. I am told the DLO converts the iMod analog line out to optical, and is not a bit perfect like Wadia, but it sounds at least as good as an iMod via $800 Jensen Copper foil cap dock.

I'll also report on the Q-1 radio/amp soon - I have one set up with an Apple iPod dock on the CD input, and a full size headphone amp plugged into the 1/8" output, and the speaker out are going to an SRD-6 with Stax SR-Lambda and book shelf speaker connected to the SRD-6. It makes a nice rig for listening to the radio and ipod via headphones, stax and speakers. The 2-watt amp has no trouble driving the speakers, but I haven't listened to the Stax yet till it also passes 200 hours. Previously this rig was being driven by an old Optimus (Radio Shack) mini integrated 5-watt amp, with a Sansa e240 as the FM radio, and the Q-1 sounds much better.

Mar 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just want to say I am impressed so far with the Qinpu A-3 amp for driving my AKG K1000 and my Stax SRD-7 Pro transformer with HE Audio Jade. I will be doing a write-up within the next week on this, as I am just below 200 hours of burn-in and wanted to make sure it was run in properly. Naamanf listened to this yesterday and was surprised at the sound from this $299 chinese amp, and liked the machining done to the metal enclosure as well. The 1/8" line out also can drive a headphone nicely, and is not just to be used for a subwoofer (just like how my Apogee mini-DAC 1/8" is a line out that can drive a headphone). For source I am using a PS Audio Digital Link III and iPod 5.5G iMod with lossless via a DLO homedock HD with it's optical output into the DL3 DAC. I am told the DLO converts the iMod analog line out to optical, and is not a bit perfect like Wadia, but it sounds at least as good as an iMod via $800 Jensen Copper foil cap dock.

I'll also report on the Q-1 radio/amp soon - I have one set up with an Apple iPod dock on the CD input, and a full size headphone amp plugged into the 1/8" output, and the speaker out are going to an SRD-6 with Stax SR-Lambda and book shelf speaker connected to the SRD-6. It makes a nice rig for listening to the radio and ipod via headphones, stax and speakers. The 2-watt amp has no trouble driving the speakers, but I haven't listened to the Stax yet till it also passes 200 hours. Previously this rig was being driven by an old Optimus (Radio Shack) mini integrated 5-watt amp, with a Sansa e240 as the FM radio, and the Q-1 sounds much better.

HA, are you still using the stock tubes on the A3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back