Pushing it, but >$10 earphones?
Jun 28, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #16 of 23
He wants earphones... no clip-ons. Things that won't matter if he puts the palm of his hands on his ears...

He clearly posted he wanted something UNDER $10.

Like the members said, Sennheiser MX400/500 would do nicely.

Jun 28, 2006 at 7:09 AM Post #18 of 23
How much are Creative EP-630's in Malaysia? They are a good buy if you can stretch your budget a little.

Your best bet is to go onto ebay and buy second hand, my Apple in-ear 'phones were $10 including shipping via ebay. You'll need to clean whatever you buy thoroughly, but it will get you the best deal for the money.

Alternatively Koss Spark Plugs with the tape mod are a decent option at this price level.

Simon

Jun 28, 2006 at 7:28 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
He wants earphones... no clip-ons. Things that won't matter if he puts the palm of his hands on his ears...

He clearly posted he wanted something UNDER $10.

Like the members said, Sennheiser MX400/500 would do nicely.

Sorry, I didn't see the no clip-ons. And I am sorry that it is 25 cents over his budget
rolleyes.gif

Jun 28, 2006 at 8:43 AM Post #21 of 23
I can't get into clip-ons. Maybe it's simply due to my few bad experiences with them, but they generally make me uncomfortable and sounds seems to escape all the time.

Creative EP-630 cost roughly bit more than what it cost in U.S. There will probably be not much shipping involved as I'm asking a friend who's coming back from U.S to obtain it.

A question, some cans are advertised at the normal price, lets sa $10. But I see in Amazon that there are sellers that offer it for under $5 for the exact same can and said to be new. Why is this and is it advisable to go for those?

Jun 28, 2006 at 9:01 AM Post #22 of 23
I'm pretty sure amazon.com won't ship headphones outside the US.

I got my PX100's from an Amazon Marketplace seller her in the UK, and I'm very happy with them. They were the old model not the new, which I didn't realise until some time later, but goven the saving I would have gone ahead anyway.

Always pays to read the feedback first though.

Simon

Jun 29, 2006 at 6:26 AM Post #23 of 23
Seems like I forgot, but I'm asking a friend who is in Hawaii to buy it for me, as she is coming back mid-July. So should I try my luck in eBay or should I just go down the Amazon route?

Or could you guys recommend me other good places to buy cheap earphones? I'm currently partial to Koss Plugs as I can mod it once I'm bored with the initial sound.

Oh, what is the big difference between The Plug and Spark Plug? Which is better in both sound and moddability?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back