Pulled the trigger on some SCHIIT
Jan 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

joespride

1000+ Head-Fier
Yep I said HE#$ with it and pulled the trigger on the Valhalla,  and as soon as the $$$$$$ loosens up a bit next will be the Bifrost.  Ive been reading the reviews and info here on the forums, and it seems like I can"t go wrong with Schiit.  This will be my first purchase of BRAND NEW gear in over 20 years

I considered the woo wa7 fireflies,  But i like the idea of separate components, more room for tweaking and easier to upgrade in the future if i feel the need. When i had a home setup it seem"ed the upgrading and tweaking never ended.  I"m going to try and control myself this time around

I"ve read that an amp will really open up the Sennhiesre HD650 so hopefully I will get to experience that soon

Joe :)

Jan 3, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #2 of 4
What service, These guys are great, placed order for Valhalla around 11am, just received notice at 3:30 pm amp has been shipped, what more could someone ask for

Joe

Jan 3, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #4 of 4
I will certainly try, Im hoping to make headphones my permanent listening medium and forego the expense of setting up a home stereo in the future as that merry go round gets real expensive real fast.  (I'm starting to see how headphones can get real expensive as well, and will need to control myself)

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back