Progressive Rock / Pop Suggestions
Dec 15, 2023 at 3:58 PM Post #31 of 31
I'm a big fan of progressive rock like Pink Floyd, Rush, Genesis (the good stuff with Peter Gabriel), Kate Bush, etc. I was recently recommended Porcupine Tree by someone and I really like them, and I realized that there's still many progressive bands out there that I haven't yet discovered. Some, like the afore mentioned Porcupine Tree has been around for a while and just never came into my view before.

So with that, if any progressive rock / pop music lovers could point me at some new bands / artists to discover, I would be very grateful. Thanks! :beyersmile:
Hello,
Where is it possible to find progressive (or "Canterbury") music styles (King Crimson, Caravan, Camel, Yes, Soft Machine ...)?
Or a very good lesson to make it (it's not easy!).
After that, if I obtain very good results of open enrollment, I will share my works with other interested people. But I really don't know how to do something perfect.
Hello,
Where is it possible to find progressive (or "Canterbury") music styles (King Crimson, Caravan, Camel, Yes, Soft Machine ...)?
Or a very good lesson to make it (it's not easy!).
After that, if I obtain very good results, I will share my works with other interested people. But I really don't know how to do something perfect.
It really help me a lot.
Sorry to insist, but I don't play jazz and I think it's possible with PG Music BIAB and RealTracks.
Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back