Problems with window size of program
Jun 17, 2006 at 12:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jlo mein

In some place that's not Canada ....the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
So When I open a specific program it looks like this:

screen.jpg

A lot of the window of the program is missing because it gets cut off at the edges. I cannot use my mouse to expand the window, and there is no maximize option when I right click the tab in my taskbar.

Is there anything I can do to increase the window size?

thanks

Jun 17, 2006 at 1:54 AM Post #2 of 4
Click start, all programs, find the program you are having problems with and right click, there should be an option that says "Run:" and a drop down list that contains "Normal Window" "Minimized" or "Maximized". See what option is selected for that program and try changing it.

Jun 17, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein
So When I open a specific program it looks like this:

screen.jpg

A lot of the window of the program is missing because it gets cut off at the edges. I cannot use my mouse to expand the window, and there is no maximize option when I right click the tab in my taskbar.

Is there anything I can do to increase the window size?

thanks

I'm guessing it will require some sort of registry edit to change the default window size. Purely a guess, though.

Stupid question: What is the "Options" tab for?

Jun 17, 2006 at 11:20 AM Post #4 of 4
The options tab has options for destination of output file and a few other settings that cannot be accessed because they are outside the window. Nothing in the options tab is related to window size.

Thanks for mentioning the right click > Properties > Maximize. That actually worked. When I now open the program it is full screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back