Problems with Kick(psytrance) sounding - Sennheiser HD439
Apr 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Luizfbw

New Head-Fier
Well ive been using my new Sennheiser HD 439 for about 3 weeks...

no problem at all... i made the burn in process at a 70% level for few nights, almost 70 hours i guess and i think i havent done on a to high volume (pink noise file seems to have a louder volume even on low levels,but i got carefull)..no distortions, no cracks,nothing...

the audio quality got improved....then i stopped to use my cheap speakers to listen and produce psytrance tracks on Ableton live 9

ive heard that listening sounds on speakers monitors and headphones sound differently, and Kick drums's should sound a little bit weird...

well i have processed the final stage of a track on ableton with no problems....ive been listening normally and got forgoted of my spearkes sound.

i started to creat a new song for the fist time with the headphones, and now the problem begins...every Kick sound,sample, i make sound terrible different from speakers...they seem not good, all of them, and on the speakers they seem fine (on louder volume not so much)

soo  now i see when i listen psytrance i see the kick its different then speakers,but much better then the ones i create on ableton, on normal music they seems ok for phones,but when i creat one isolated its weird..

i dont see any distortion on loud rock music,reaggae music, and some styles that got guitars with distortion, no crackle,nothing, is the Kick on psytrance that sound ok (not soo good on speakers i say again)but sound terrible when im producing my own music...

im worried, im confused, i dont know what to do, those where expensive for me...

thanks for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back