Predator Loaner Program and My Initial Review of the Amp
Jul 14, 2008 at 12:31 PM Post #31 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicallySilent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@OP

This is why head-fi is such a great community, you ask about someone possibly loaning you a predator and in a few days you have someone willing to mail you a 500 dollar amplifier free of charge for your temporary usage to decide if you would like to purchase it. It is also people like Zanth who ship out 2 1000 dollar Grado headphones in two different countries that make this community truely unique in the sense of the trust between members. It is great to see this happen and I love reading peoples impressions on the process.

Definitely this is the "head-fi way". There are a number of charitable, nice people here.

OT: Not sure how the thread got hijacked with return policy stuff -- it's interesting because I only received notification of one post -- from Mr. Samuels -- and it seemed a little off he would respond to my thread-- I really did not provide any comments -- then I read his post and saw he was responded to someone else who mentioned a return policy.

I need to read all those posts and I have some more info on my listening.

</div>

Jul 14, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #32 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by spraggih /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely this is the "head-fi way". There are a number of charitable, nice people here.

</div>

Indeed, a most unique community. I like it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back