Pre-Order the NEW Sennheiser HD 800 @ Earphone Solutions
Jan 15, 2009 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com

[size=large]Pre-Order the NEW Sennheiser HD 800 @ Earphone Solutions[/size]

Earphone Solutions is an Authorized Dealer for Sennheiser since 1996. We will be one of the very few dealers in the USA to carry the HD800 and one of the first to receive inventory (very limited initial quantity). We strongly suggest our customers to place their pre-orders as soon as they can. Orders will only be charged on the day we ship the product (exception for PayPal) and will be fulfilled on a first-ordered, first-processed basis. Pre-Orders will receive FREE 2 DAY AIR within the USA.

The NEW HD 800 Headphones were unveiled at the 2009 CES Show in Las Vegas on January 6. The HD800 is designed, constructed and assembled by hand in Wennebostel, Germany and distribution will be limited to Sennheiser's Premium Dealers only. The first batch of shipments is scheduled for February.

Quote:

Let me cut to the chase: This could be it. The Sennheiser HD800 could be it. Early impressions tell me I'm listening to one of the best headphones I've ever heard. Longer term listening will eventually tell the real story, but the first impressions are so strong—so positive--that I feel like I'm trying to mince declarative words just out of a sense of protocol, a sense of reasonableness--because one couldn't possibly make that kind of decision so soon, could he? So let me say this: I have no doubt in my mind that the Sennheiser HD 800 is, beyond any shadow of a doubt (even this early on) one of the finest dynamic headphones I've ever heard. And I am quite confident in saying that Sennheiser's new HD800 is (yes, again, even this early on) one of the best headphones I've heard of any type, period.
Jude

Jan 23, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 4
I especially like this part: Quote:

The NEW HD 800 Headphones were unveiled..

bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back