Power Cord Burn In Adaptors(cable believer only please)
Jun 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #2 of 28
Quote:

and 'BOOM'

Is the wire shorted out? No such thing as cable burn in.

Quote:

These burn in adaptor improve the bass,soundstaging and transparency of any power cord.

Yeah right. Please post scientific proof.

Jun 22, 2009 at 12:54 PM Post #3 of 28
I BELIEVE
biggrin.gif

But don't you think this is only some kind of extention cord that could be eaisly find somewhere around the computer centre and that one cost you $10 plus shipping to HK is quite expensive.
smile.gif

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT. My fault fhuang, I misunderstand what you're going to say.

Jun 22, 2009 at 12:57 PM Post #4 of 28
Quote:
and 'BOOM'

Is the wire shorted out? No such thing as cable burn in.

Quote:
These burn in adaptor [size=small]improve the bass,soundstaging and transparency of any power cord[/size].

Yeah right. Please post scientific proof.

Yeah, that interesting.
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #5 of 28
rockinthm.jpg

I'm selling genuine rocking horse poo, only £1500 a bag. Place at strategic locations (determined by hiring a chinaman in the art of chi, we can supply one for only £1000 a hour plus expenses) For headphone users, push rocking horse poo up your nose.

Rocking horse poo improves the bass, soundstaging and transparency of your audio system.

Rocking horse poo is endorsed by Dave, PHD in audio science.

CarpenterWNS_450x450.jpg

Jun 22, 2009 at 1:55 PM Post #7 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I BELIEVE
biggrin.gif

But don't you think this is only some kind of extention cord that could be eaisly find somewhere around the computer centre and that one cost you $10 plus shipping to HK is quite expensive.
smile.gif

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT. My fault fhuang, I misunderstand what you're going to say.

hey you're not the only one who misunderstand/misread my post.

Jun 22, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
popcorn.gif

This thread already derailed at the 2nd post. Niiiiiice.
tongue.gif

Yeah, at least I am. But I still admit that iriverdude is really a creative buddy on his ad.
biggrin.gif
That's interesting, indeed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockinthm.jpg

I'm selling genuine rocking horse poo, only £1500 a bag. Place at strategic locations (determined by hiring a chinaman in the art of chi, we can supply one for only £1000 a hour plus expenses) For headphone users, push rocking horse poo up your nose.

Rocking horse poo improves the bass, soundstaging and transparency of your audio system.

Rocking horse poo is endorsed by Dave, PHD in audio science.

CarpenterWNS_450x450.jpg

Jun 22, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #11 of 28
That's strange. If I recall reading correctly, the OP wanted only cable believers to post. Good work.

Yeah those should work good. Put them on like a refrigerator and they will burn in faster.

Jun 22, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's strange. If I recall reading correctly, the OP wanted only cable believers to post. Good work.

Yeah those should work good. Put them on like a refrigerator and they will burn in faster.

I am still wondering whether the OP requested "believers" in order to spark a discussion about the utility of this product, or whether this is some sort of "sting" to make believers look silly.

Jun 22, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblepaulz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am still wondering whether the OP requested "believers" in order to spark a discussion about the utility of this product, or whether this is some sort of "sting" to make believers look silly.

It's getting harder to tell now days. Vendors are getting more and more imaginative in times of economic hardships..

Jun 22, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
do you guys use something like that? i rather use/enjoy the cable instead of using something like that. or i rather get some used.

AudiogoN ForSale: Power Cord Burn In Adaptors

You are suppose to hook it up to your fridge or something that is always on. I listen to music alot so I don't use it.

Jun 22, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #15 of 28
Well it's only $10. I don't think that power cords make a huge difference, but I suppose it's worth a shot if you're a believer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back