post your grado mods....
Aug 1, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #5,206 of 8,992
  You poor thing!
frown.gif
    ..........It's ok though, you can always let me have your current cups at a hugely discounted price!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

You are truly a man among men, a brother in arms. I feel so much better knowing we will pass this dark vale together.

Aug 1, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #5,208 of 8,992
[insert inappropriate joke about destroying Russians, Cold War-style here]

Aug 1, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #5,209 of 8,992
Aug 1, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #5,210 of 8,992
Hey guys, going to build a senngrado after learning about it on the front page.

I was wondering if anyone had spares of headbands/gimbles that would work with wood cups? Maybe even cable and px100 drivers? Really looking forward to this build and hoping to source some parts in the spare/used dept.

Aug 1, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #5,211 of 8,992
Hey guys, going to build a senngrado after learning about it on the front page.

I was wondering if anyone had spares of headbands/gimbles that would work with wood cups? Maybe even cable and px100 drivers? Really looking forward to this build and hoping to source some parts in the spare/used dept.

I've got a used Auvio headband that I could send. It needs a bit glue on one of the adjustment housings, but if you'll pay for shipping I won't charge you a dime

Aug 6, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #5,220 of 8,992
  would the vibro classic cups be considered slip ons? 

No - a 'slip on' is just a replacement for the larger outer cup. You can fit them without 'liberating' the Grado driver from the inner plastic sleeve section of the cup.

Fitting vibro cups is a little more involved (although still pretty easy, in my experience). there's a video showing the process here: http://turbulentlabs.com/film/view/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back