Post your Favorite sound tracks here:
Jul 8, 2011 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

Syan25

Headphoneus Supremus

Yes - despite my 38 years of despising country music completely with the exception of Mr. Cash - I dearly LOVE this album...
and have turned around in my appreciation //// I have many more soundtracks that I DEARLY love - but I put this one up at the start of this thread - to say that this soundtrack has really opened me up to an area of music I have otherwise stayed away from with a passion...

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #2 of 48
Uploaded some tracks this morning on my channel. Tell me what you think.

Jul 8, 2011 at 10:54 AM Post #3 of 48
Hans Zimmer is a master : 

Science and Religion is a masterpiece - really - it stands up as a piece on its own - it is one the greatest pieces of music i have heard from the last 5 years...and ought to be recognized more - the writing is quite breathtaking and the music so deeply satisfying and moving...

Jul 13, 2011 at 9:43 AM Post #6 of 48

Off the top of my head. Some of my favorites:

1. Grease
2. O Brother, where art thou
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Forrest Gump
5. 500 days of summer
6. Garden State
7. The Lion King

Forrest Gump is my all time favorite of the list. 500 days is what I have been listeing to a lot lately.

Jul 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #10 of 48
Kundun soundtrack by Philip Glass
Usually when there are good soundtracks there will be good movies so I am definitely reading this thread and getting my LCD-2 and Netflix queue ready

Jul 20, 2011 at 5:35 PM Post #11 of 48
You're probably right for the most part.  I enjoyed every film I posted and I'm a film lover too.  Some of my favorite films have no music at all though.

Quote:
Kundun soundtrack by Philip Glass
Usually when there are good soundtracks there will be good movies so I am definitely reading this thread and getting my LCD-2 and Netflix queue ready

Jul 20, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #13 of 48
Moon - interesting - I haven't seen either the movie or soundtrack but have wanted to for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back