Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jan 6, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #4,006 of 4,134
Here's my latest acquisition (Guild 12-String); sounds lovely:

Significant because it's my first twelve-string.  Makes a good partner to my Taylor.

Jan 6, 2015 at 7:27 PM Post #4,007 of 4,134

So awesome, I was eyeing that when it was on sale.  The Inception top is so elegant.

I can't wait, I'm rearranging my office and will pick a nice spot. The dish is stainless and the top is titanium, now there's a tungsten top available on massdrop for significantly more $. I have a feeling that I will someday upgrade to a stainless top to match the dish, at that point the ti top will become more of a travel/bedroom top. I have some glass dishes in my bedroom that will go nice with it.

Jan 8, 2015 at 1:41 AM Post #4,008 of 4,134

Jan 16, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #4,011 of 4,134
Jan 17, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #4,013 of 4,134
Methanol Injection...car basically makes around 800 horsepower now 
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

I have a fun video but my buddy drops an F* bomb in it.  If it's not against rules for that alone I'll post it.  Otherwise this was a shake down pull in 3rd gear slowly getting into the throttle.  It's downright terrifying.  Use those headphones and jam the exhaust note.  
L3000.gif

Jan 17, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #4,015 of 4,134
Alky injection, effective way to add more horsepower along with your intercooler. She sounds mean and seems to beg for more as the needle on the tach gets buried. Hope to see some vids or her making full passes down the track.

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #4,017 of 4,134
Not 800hp but gets me around and I can drive in the snow
wink.gif
. Picked it up Monday.

Jan 19, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #4,018 of 4,134
  Alky injection, effective way to add more horsepower along with your intercooler. She sounds mean and seems to beg for more as the needle on the tach gets buried. Hope to see some vids or her making full passes down the track.

Yes it is.  I'm going to a half mile airport runway racing event soon.  Will take some video there.  Car doesn't have the tire or supporting upgrades to handle a hard launch so it's a slow roll out and then nail the gas pedal.

Now that is a monster...must guzzle gas like there's no tomorrow!

I get around 16MPG city and 27MPG highway.  Hit the gas pedal and it's gallon per mile. 
redface.gif
  I can see the gas gauge move after a few hits.

Here's the video I took earlier that night.  It's NSFW my buddy drops an F' bomb in it.  Be warned.  Otherwise enjoy.

Jan 19, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #4,020 of 4,134

Yes it is.  I'm going to a half mile airport runway racing event soon.  Will take some video there.  Car doesn't have the tire or supporting upgrades to handle a hard launch so it's a slow roll out and then nail the gas pedal.

Indeed, kinda figured that with the significant increase of HP to the rear wheels, drag radials and mild rear suspension upgrades is next on the list to help you get those horses planted to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back