Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Sep 28, 2014 at 6:37 AM Post #3,962 of 4,134
Sep 29, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #3,963 of 4,134
  I think I finally am coming to a conclusion and am going to be ordering an iPhone 6 (not 6+) in White Silver tomorrow. I have T-Mobile as a carrier and will probably end up ordering directly from their mobile support hotline which offers a 20-day satisfaction and no re-stocking fees. It would give me time to decide if I like it enough to keep it or if the Note 4 from Samsung would be a better option (I've already tried it and it is quite nice). My main concern is battery life. I despise my current phone because it hits 15% five hours after a full charge. I ended up missing a very important call recently because of my phone dying on me early in the day and I don't wish to repeat that incident again.

Not sure which version to pick though. Might just stretch out for the 64GB version. I did find a case I'd like for it though. :)

So there you have it. Can't wait!

So I originally had decided on the new iPhone. However, I think I am talked out of it in favor of the late HTC One (M8). This device seems like the device to get and carries a much more powerful battery.

Now to pick a case and a FiiO external DAC. :)

Oct 6, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #3,967 of 4,134
A nice quad of Tung Sol 5998    

Oct 6, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #3,968 of 4,134
A nice quad of Tung Sol 5998    

That is a nice find!

Oct 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #3,971 of 4,134
For a bit of variety love this style  of amps                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Oct 9, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #3,973 of 4,134
I have esw9, es10, esw10 and esw11. If u like the 9 u should hear these(esw10) and the 11's. The es10(titanium), although good, are a bit too bassy and clostiphobic compared to the others for my taste.

Oct 9, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #3,974 of 4,134
I have esw9, es10, esw10 and esw11. If u like the 9 u should hear these(esw10) and the 11's. The es10(titanium), although good, are a bit too bassy and clostiphobic compared to the others for my taste.

I hope to try those headphones in the future. The ESW9 has such a lush, organic approach to sound quality that sounded full, warm (almost tube-like), and clean. Even the bass was nice, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back