Post interesting must see Youtube (or any other) videos / discussions
May 29, 2021 at 8:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

SilverEars

Headphoneus Supremus
Ran into this 60 min Australia episode. I never knew such people existed. These people are like autistic savants, but their social intellectual ability seem normal.

what if we were to easily recall every event of our lives? good or bad?

If we had such ability, is it a foem of high intellectual capacity that we can become experts at anything? That doean't seem to be the case. These people arn't rocket scientist or anything.

I think brillient minds need gifted creatively and abstract thinking and sharp memory helps.

At minimum these people are the likely the best Jeopardy contestants or potential to be great historians.

So facinating that there are people that can recall almost anything that happened to them instantly!

Last edited:
May 29, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #3 of 6
Keep any comments on the video coming if you want to discuss the first video. I'm going to change the title to Interesting Youtube videos as I got this one to share.

I shat on my pants when I saw this. Oh my lord.

I'm surprised this didn't happen

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 10:19 AM Post #4 of 6
Keep any comments on the video coming if you want to discuss the first video.
At first I was annoyed how arrogant the first guy seemed to be, putting a "jeepguy" on his licence plate. After I saw what he is capable of doing, I salute and agree he deserves that title, haha.

Jun 5, 2021 at 10:20 PM Post #5 of 6
I have a dent on my car needs fixing, and was looking at videos on how people do it. This one shows somebody that's an expert at fixing dents, and I had no idea it's such a slow process of manual labor. How delicate the process is, it's like working on art. It amazes me how smooth this guy can fix the dent by hand. I wonder how people figured out how to do this? It's a wonder what kind of things people figure out how to do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back