May 5, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #1,325 of 1,639
Nice setup 
L3000.gif

Quote:
Here's mine

Sounds great!

May 9, 2011 at 1:49 AM Post #1,327 of 1,639

Quote:

I can't believe no one commented on the Eigenharp. I guess most people have no idea what it is? I've been contemplating whether to get one ever since it was first announced. I just don't know if it really can give me a lot more control and expressiveness than a keyboard with expression pedal and modewheel, pitchbend, and breath controller.

May 9, 2011 at 2:01 AM Post #1,328 of 1,639
I'd have commented if I'd seen this picture before...Not sure how I missed it. I've wanted one since I saw one played a long time ago...

Quote:

I can't believe no one commented on the Eigenharp. I guess most people have no idea what it is? I've been contemplating whether to get one ever since it was first announced. I just don't know if it really can give me a lot more control and expressiveness than a keyboard with expression pedal and modewheel, pitchbend, and breath controller.

May 9, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #1,329 of 1,639
A LOT more control?  Probably not.  Especially not until you spend a ton of time mastering it (from what I've read, of course).  Still, it has to be the coolest looking controller ever :D 

I just love how you can control pitch and mod individually for every single button.  I can imagine that under the hands of a master (does anyone qualify for this title yet, after only 2 years of being on the market?), this could very well prove to be the most expressive instrument of all time! 

Quote:

May 13, 2011 at 8:04 AM Post #1,330 of 1,639
May 13, 2011 at 8:05 AM Post #1,331 of 1,639
dbl post

May 26, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #1,335 of 1,639

Quote:
Yeah, I sometimes forget that just because audiophiles are in love with listening to music and audio gear, doesn't mean they also care about musical instruments or how music is made.

The Eigenharp is a very interesting instrument, but I've only seen brief moments of people playing one. Is there any known artist that use one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back