Post 1500...
Oct 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #16 of 26
Hmm.. I would of thought that forum to be more of a ub3r audio studio, not lined with gold. I think the gold would create a little interference with all the audio equipment =p

Oct 4, 2009 at 11:16 PM Post #17 of 26
Ah, its about time you got here
wink.gif
, it is well deserved. Seen lots of your quality posts over the past months, not to mention the wallpapers
o2smile.gif
. Clearing the cookies didn't work for me - I had to clean the temp files too before i got into the HS forum.

Oct 5, 2009 at 3:56 AM Post #18 of 26
Wait, is there really a Headphoneus Supremus forum? I'm not kidding. I always thought it was a joke.

Oct 5, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is for real? I'd heard about it only recently and thought it was a joke.

It's sort of like the Member's Lounge. But a lot of the really good deals and rare equipment changes hands there. It's worth making it to 1,500.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait, is there really a Headphoneus Supremus forum? I'm not kidding. I always thought it was a joke.

Haha! how do you get over 5,000 posts and not see it? ... should be directly under Members' Lounge.

Screenshot for proof:
supremus.jpg

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha! how do you get over 5,000 posts and not see it? ... should be directly under Members' Lounge.

Screenshot for proof:
<image>

I thought we weren't allowed to post info from the HS forum on the rest of the site...

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:39 AM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought we weren't allowed to post info from the HS forum on the rest of the site...

That's right.

The first rule of Headphoneus Supremus Forum is that you don't talk about Headphoneus Supremus Forum.

The second rule of Headphoneus Supremus Forum is that you don't talk about Headphoneus Supremus Forum.

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #24 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's right.

The first rule of Headphoneus Supremus Forum is that you don't talk about Headphoneus Supremus Forum.

The second rule of Headphoneus Supremus Forum is that you don't talk about Headphoneus Supremus Forum.

What's this about a Headphoneus Supremus forum that isn't supposed to be talked about, Headphoneus Supremus?
normal_smile .gif

Oct 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #25 of 26
Are you serious? Is that photoshopped? This is what I see:

md1032screen.jpg

This isn't "prank the guy with 5,000 posts" time, is it?
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you serious? Is that photoshopped? This is what I see:

md1032screen.jpg

This isn't "prank the guy with 5,000 posts" time, is it?
smily_headphones1.gif

You obviously forgot to give us your credit card number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back