[Poor Man Reviews] Final Audio Design Heaven 7, Heaven 8, and Lab 1
Jan 17, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #16 of 22
My heaven viii will be with me Monday. I'll post impressions ASAP. I've owned the heaven iv, v, vi in the past and I currently own the fi-ba-ss (for sale by the way) som should be able to give you some comparisons .

Thanks mate! I'm very interested in the VIII and will be looking forward to your impressions! 

Feb 1, 2015 at 7:26 AM Post #18 of 22
Quick thanks to this review, I have long considered owning one of the heaven series due to their prowess with vocal based music, starting with being impressed with their V-aging. The VI nearly did it for me though it wasn't witchcraft enough for me to down the dough. The Heaven VIII was top notch witchcraft at work with the redesigned BA. I'm many bucks poorer. Hope to post some initial impressions soon.

Mar 4, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #20 of 22
  Quick thanks to this review, I have long considered owning one of the heaven series due to their prowess with vocal based music, starting with being impressed with their V-aging. The VI nearly did it for me though it wasn't witchcraft enough for me to down the dough. The Heaven VIII was top notch witchcraft at work with the redesigned BA. I'm many bucks poorer. Hope to post some initial impressions soon.

Any chance for your Heaven viii impressions? I also have Heaven V....and really curious about the differences for the huge leap in cost.

Mar 28, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #21 of 22
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd mention that I've posted my own review of the Heaven VII and Heaven VIII (which I own).

The review includes many pictures (basically, an unboxing).

It's here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/760023/review-final-audio-design-heaven-vii-and-viii-many-pictures

Enjoy!

S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back