POLL! Coke or Pepsi? Any others?
Jan 16, 2003 at 4:07 AM Post #46 of 76
You yankees have never had a Dr. Pepper (that includes you phaux yankees in the great white eh). Dublin Dr. Pepper is much much better than the crap they mass produce and call Dr. Pepper these days.

Aside from that, my current favorite is Boylan's Creamy Red Birch Beer. My favorite rootbeer is the Henry Weinhard and my favorite ginger ale is Americana.

Jan 16, 2003 at 4:44 AM Post #48 of 76
Tough Choice.......
frown.gif

Jan 16, 2003 at 5:08 AM Post #49 of 76
you guys are clueless.

Dr Pepper all the way.

Jan 16, 2003 at 5:19 AM Post #50 of 76
Quote:

Originally posted by Maxvla
you guys are clueless.

Dr Pepper all the way.

To me Dr. Pepper tastes like cough syrup...seriously its bad. I remember i tried it just recently for the first time and almost spit it out...freaking horrible. I'd rather be stuck drinking diet coke.

eek.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Jan 16, 2003 at 5:55 AM Post #52 of 76
Quote:

Originally posted by Maxvla
you guys are clueless.

Dr Pepper all the way.

Yuk, I still remember the first and only time I had Dr Pepper, only one sip, the rest went down the drain.

You can like it all you want, but to me it's just terrible.

Jan 16, 2003 at 6:33 AM Post #54 of 76
I like Dr Pepper. I like Coke better but I do have a Pepper once in a while. I was drinking that Red Fusion Dr Pepper, but I haven't seen it lately.
confused.gif

Jan 16, 2003 at 6:40 AM Post #55 of 76
Well my last batch of homebrewed rootbeer was a big ,so I think I'll stick with rootbeer.I can't make coke or pepsi at home and have never really liked colas.

thanks for keeping things lite.

Jan 16, 2003 at 2:45 PM Post #56 of 76
Coke for me.

How about Pepsi Blue? the commercials are worthess. how about the taste? Im not buying into it because of the coloring.

Jan 16, 2003 at 4:51 PM Post #57 of 76
Quote:

Originally posted by kenchi1983
Coke for me.

How about Pepsi Blue? the commercials are worthess. how about the taste? Im not buying into it because of the coloring.

*GAG* *CHOKE* *COUGH* *WHEEZE*

Nasty stuff. I'm one those people that tends to gulp whatever they drink (which is why I avoid adult beverages), but this is one of the few drinks that I never finished.

Jan 16, 2003 at 4:54 PM Post #58 of 76
Almost forgot: Verner's!

A delisously different gingerale, flavor aged in oak barrels.

And where are you people finding Lemon Coke? My mom always talked about getting those when she was growing up in LA.

Jan 17, 2003 at 12:03 AM Post #59 of 76
Dr. Pepper is ok sometimes, it's a taste you have to get used to.

kelly - I've had Henry Weinhard's beer, but never heard of them making rootbeer. Can you get some online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back