Please recommend some good bass headphone
Oct 14, 2009 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

beamthegreat

500+ Head-Fier
Hi, I'm new to this site so please be nice to me
smily_headphones1.gif
. Anyways, I would like to buy a new headphone with an ear shattering bass. I dont care about mids and high or even if the bass would overlap them. I have a budget of 500 cad aprox. 485 usd. Thanks! Oh, and I am thinking of buying a bose quite comfort comfort 3 and is the bass worth the price? I dont really care about the sound quality though.

Oct 14, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #3 of 11
I'm serious when I say this -- skullcandy crushers. No amount of money could possibly give you more bass, unless you used that money to literally design a new headphone from the ground up. They are literally so bassy they hurt my eyes while wearing them. Perfect.

Oct 14, 2009 at 11:29 PM Post #4 of 11
If you're thinking bose look into dr dre beats also. They offer noise cancelation like the bose but they have more bass and do have better sound quality. Go to best buy and try them out. They have a set up right next to some bose headphones and I think you will like the beats much better.

Oct 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm serious when I say this -- skullcandy crushers. No amount of money could possibly give you more bass, unless you used that money to literally design a new headphone from the ground up. They are literally so bassy they hurt my eyes while wearing them. Perfect.

It would make a good lawsuit if your eyes popped out of your skull while wearing them.

Oct 14, 2009 at 11:39 PM Post #6 of 11
Fair points all - to the original poster, disregard my suggestion. I forgot to take this

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamthegreat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont really care about the sound quality though.

into account. Go with the skullcandy.

Oct 14, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would make a good lawsuit if your eyes popped out of your skull while wearing them.

I would naturally need to secure the best in headphone-oriented legal representation.

Oct 15, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmanGeorge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fair points all - to the original poster, disregard my suggestion. I forgot to take this

into account. Go with the skullcandy.

Ok I laughed out loud too. Not in a disrespectful way to anybody. But its so true
k701smile.gif

Oct 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would naturally need to secure the best in headphone-oriented legal representation.

I'm not a lawyer, but I once played one onstage. Good enough?

Oct 15, 2009 at 1:51 AM Post #11 of 11
Sony XB-700 has a bass response of 3hz. I tried the XB-300 and was really impressed at the bass and that is the little brother of the XB-700. Do whatever crazy EQ they use at the store and you'll get all the bass you ever need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back