please please please reply
Dec 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

noob7123

New Head-Fier
Hi im looking for some headphones that are under 40euro and i usually listen to hiphop with the chill music and not the kind that makes yoyr car shake like ice cube and i need some reccomendations.
And i also need to know what bass is, i kinda know i i know that this is a stupid question but please explain it for me thanks:)

Dec 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #2 of 5
To put it very simply, bass is the sound in the lowest pitch of the sound spectrum. It's the sound that you can feel on your chest if it's loud enough.

For $35, try any headphones by JVC, Sony, or Coby. Those brands make good budget headphones. Or, if you're willing to spend a little more, try the Sennheiser HD218 for $50

Dec 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #3 of 5
Hi,

http://www.amazon.com/TekNmotion-TM-LOND-UnderGround-Enhanced-Multi-Platform/dp/B009S0E964/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1356187214&sr=8-12&keywords=teknmotion

These headphones are really good for the price, quite possibly some of the best headphones I have heard.

As for bass, well bass is the low end of music, like a kick drum in rock or a bass. In Hip-Hop its the part of the song that makes your car rattle, the beat. You want to have punchy bass, not bloated and overbearing bass that you get in beats by dre. 

I hope you can get those headphones. 

Andre

Dec 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #4 of 5
To put it very simply, bass is the sound in the lowest pitch of the sound spectrum. It's the sound that you can feel on your chest if it's loud enough.
For $35, try any headphones by JVC, Sony, or Coby. Those brands make good budget headphones. Or, if you're willing to spend a little more, try the Sennheiser HD218 for $50

Is the hd238 worth byying instead?

Dec 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #5 of 5
In my experience the HD238 is relatively light on bass. It is present, but it is very tight/balanced. If music has any low bass drops or any booming/thick bass, the HD238s won't really do it justice. I believe it's plenty for most music but I don't listen to much hip-hop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back