Please help a new member - Desperate to find Panasonic RP-HT65 headphones. HELP!
Jul 30, 2011 at 1:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Strat-Mangler

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry for the dramatic title, but I really am desperate to find some, used or new (but understandably preferably new) and I think if anybody would know, it'd be the experts who are member of this forum.

These headphones (while snubbed by many) are *the* sound I love and I can't find them anywhere! Not on eBay, not directly from Panasonic as they're discontinued, not on any site I've looked and I looked everywhere.

Are there any members who might have some of these lying around or know of somewhere that would definitely have some?

I'd like to buy more than one pair of either of these models ;

- RP-HT65-S
- RP-HT65-Y
- RP-HT65-A

Please let me know either in this thread or via PM if you know of somebody or a store that'd have them.

And yes, I am serious.

Thanks in advance, guys!

Jul 30, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 5
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/list/6550/headphones-for-sale-trade

Jul 30, 2011 at 2:10 AM Post #3 of 5
I appreciate the reply, but the chances of finding a pair are much greater here than over there, hence my post.

If you have a solid lead (yourself, friend, family member who owns one or more), please feel free to share. Ultimately, that's what I need.

Nobody really cruises that section looking to pawn off headphones that are only worth $15 new.

Aug 1, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #4 of 5
Hey I recently purchased a pair of the headphones you are looking for. They are new or near-new condition. I was really surprised by the sound they have so I Googled them to learn more about them and came across this thread. I'm willing to sell them to you for the price of replacing them with a pair of equal quality headphones. I normally use over the ear studio monitor headphones so I have no idea what kind of lightweight phones would be comparable. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back