Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jun 14, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #4,741 of 37,781
*Finds a gap to bust in between Rudi's posts*

I was becoming tired of using a Sansa Clip on the go, and decided to upgrade to something a little more stylish, although I have other daps like Studio V, and some Colorfly players I really enjpy my upgrade from the Clip+ to Cowon J3. It's a neat package that can easily be stored away neatly in my bag, the leather case included makes for excellent storage.

Rhapsodio RDB+ v1 / Cowon J3 / SPC upgrade cable.

Jun 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #4,742 of 37,781
Quote:

I was becoming tired of using a Sansa Clip on the go, and decided to upgrade to something a little more stylish, although I have other daps like Studio V, and some Colorfly players I really enjpy my upgrade from the Clip+ to Cowon J3. It's a neat package that can easily be stored away neatly in my bag, the leather case included makes for excellent storage.

I thought you were over the whole Cowon experience? 
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #4,743 of 37,781
I thought you were over the whole Cowon experience? 
wink.gif

Hmm, well kind of. Another reason was because I'd always been curious about J3 so trying it will offer me experience, but no BBE anymore. I am converted, listen flat. :wink: I got a good price too, $150 for the 16GB J3, leather case and one pair of Hippo VB.

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #4,744 of 37,781
Quote:
Hmm, well kind of. Another reason was because I'd always been curious about J3 so trying it will offer me experience, but no BBE anymore. I am converted, listen flat.
wink.gif
I got a good price too, $150 for the 16GB J3, leather case and one pair of Hippo VB.

That is a nice deal.
beerchug.gif

I use very little BBE on my X9.... it is set at 2/10, but  I do play with the Mach3Bass, sometimes up to 5/10, depending on what tunes and headphones and mood strike me.
basshead.gif

Jun 15, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #4,745 of 37,781

This is my rig :
Denon LA 2000 + whipmod ipod classic 60gb(5th gen)+ Headstage Arrow 3rd Gen

also can switch to HD 650 and Westone UM3X with the same rig

I dunno if I can consider this a portablr setup lol. BTW this thread got very nice rigs.

Jun 15, 2013 at 1:56 AM Post #4,747 of 37,781
Quote:

Newest addition. T PEOS H-200.

Nice, I've only recently started looking into the H-200's. Is that the stock cable in the pic?

Jun 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #4,748 of 37,781
Quote:
Nice, I've only recently started looking into the H-200's. Is that the stock cable in the pic?

They came with 2 cables. Stock one is just red, and that cable in the pic is one with a remote that is android capable. I thought that since the cable was 4 pole, it wouldn't work with an amp, but it does. BTW, the quality of the cables are good. Very good iem for its price.

Jun 15, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #4,749 of 37,781

Look very nice portable rig H20Fidelity

Jun 15, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #4,751 of 37,781
My Saturday morning Coffee Rig with new cables and modded T70p

iPhone 4S - CLAS Solo - Rx Mk3-B - T70p
All cables Forza AudioWorks and include - Silver Mini to Mini IC - Silver 32pin LOD to USB - Clair HP Cable terminated with XLR Mini Connectors

The T70p have been modified by Matthew at Forza to Dual Entry Mini XLR Connectors

Great sounding Rig....cables are excellent and have been built really well. Must say I'm very impressed with this rig :)

Jun 15, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #4,752 of 37,781

This is my rig :
Denon LA 2000 + whipmod ipod classic 60gb(5th gen)+ Headstage Arrow 3rd Gen

also can switch to HD 650 and Westone UM3X with the same rig

I dunno if I can consider this a portablr setup lol. BTW this thread got very nice rigs.

Nice looking rig and its more portable than mine lol. I would say mine is Transportable rather than Portable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back