Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Nov 26, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #2,431 of 7,509
Quote:

just waiting for the pico slim.. I have a feeling that between an Ipod w/ LOD, and the Pico, the sound will improve a fair amount.
definitely enjoying my first day of customs!

God, that colour just looks so cool... makes be crave for my Miracle so much too...

Think my LCD-2 might be in earlier than Miracle...

Frustrations... Thank god I have EX-1000 to keep me sane

Nov 26, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #2,435 of 7,509

Quote:
Using a professional test method, I already licked them. They're real metal, not fake chrome plastic. :)

So they're tastefully built?
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #2,436 of 7,509
Nov 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #2,437 of 7,509
Some people don't want album art on the Clip Zip's 96x96 screen......well, that can be arranged.
wink.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 1:59 AM Post #2,438 of 7,509
Clip+ & Zo2

with FXC51

with TF10

I've never heard/feel so much good bass ever, bass boost to the max, not even in the XB700, without bass. but I am not much of a bass fan, cant stand it like that for more than 2 tracks.

Clip and Zo held together by the power of blu-tack

Nov 27, 2011 at 2:31 AM Post #2,439 of 7,509

Are those Monster Foam Supertips on your TF10? I love them on my GR07s
Quote:
Clip+ & Zo2

with FXC51

with TF10

I've never heard/feel so much good bass ever, bass boost to the max, not even in the XB700, without bass. but I am not much of a bass fan, cant stand it like that for more than 2 tracks.

Clip and Zo held together by the power of blu-tack

Nov 27, 2011 at 4:25 AM Post #2,441 of 7,509

Quote:
yes, it is the only way I could make the TF10 comfortable to my ears.

I tried buying the TF10 yesterday for 95 bones but Amazon won't ship it to Canada so I bought an X10 for 95 bones instead. I hope I like it. So the ZO2 is working out for you? Are you going to eventually send it back to get the hiss fixed or is it a non issue?

Nov 27, 2011 at 11:54 AM Post #2,442 of 7,509

Quote:
I tried buying the TF10 yesterday for 95 bones but Amazon won't ship it to Canada so I bought an X10 for 95 bones instead. I hope I like it. So the ZO2 is working out for you? Are you going to eventually send it back to get the hiss fixed or is it a non issue?

Hiss is minor in all my stuff and only when there is no music, so I'm ok with that. the one big flaw is that  cant be used with a LO, neither iPoo or T51 because it is too loud, even in the lowest volume setting.

but considering that send it back will result in about 60 to 70 wallet damage for me, I decided to keep it like this. besides people who have it "fixed" says it has no power the volume is too low now. lol. eventually I might add it to my "what did I bought this" list.

good deal on the X10! I couldnt convince myself it worth it even at 95 bucks but what do I know, never tried any Kliptch product.

Nov 27, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #2,443 of 7,509

Quote:

Hiss is minor in all my stuff and only when there is no music, so I'm ok with that. the one big flaw is that  cant be used with a LO, neither iPoo or T51 because it is too loud, even in the lowest volume setting.

but considering that send it back will result in about 60 to 70 wallet damage for me, I decided to keep it like this. besides people who have it "fixed" says it has no power the volume is too low now. lol. eventually I might add it to my "what did I bought this" list.

good deal on the X10! I couldnt convince myself it worth it even at 95 bucks but what do I know, never tried any Kliptch product.

klipsch x10 for $95 is amazing.. that IEM used to cost what.. near $300

I owned it briefly and as I recall I really liked it.  just watch out for the strain releif coming into the buds.  it will almost certainly split and eventually cause the cord to stop getting a good connection.  This is a flaw with most klipsch buds

Nov 27, 2011 at 2:50 PM Post #2,444 of 7,509

Quote:

klipsch x10 for $95 is amazing.. that IEM used to cost what.. near $300

I owned it briefly and as I recall I really liked it.  just watch out for the strain releif coming into the buds.  it will almost certainly split and eventually cause the cord to stop getting a good connection.  This is a flaw with most klipsch buds

eek.gif

Nov 27, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #2,445 of 7,509

Been a long time lurker here and picked up a lot of knowledge from you guys before i picked up this hobby... Just decided to join and here's a 'virgin' post from a noob. Here's my setup that i take with me everywhere i go.

- 32gb iPhone 3GS used solely for the ipod function (moved on to the 4s now)
- Ordnance .25 amp/dac with a Fiio low profile LOD
- 8gb ipod touch, iphone 4s and Mac occasionally steps in as source as well.

Amp and phone is velcro-ed and all fits nicely in a $10 generic digital camera case.
Looking forward to get the RSA amps soon...  Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back