Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
May 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #64 of 7,509
JH13S TWAG V2 IEM CABLE ROCKBOXED IPOD 5.5G TWAG LOD LECKERTON UHA4

May 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #65 of 7,509

Quote:
JH13S TWAG V2 IEM CABLE ROCKBOXED IPOD 5.5G TWAG LOD LECKERTON UHA4

Where did you bought your LOD?   Nevermind, just saw your description and googled it.  Holy Cow!!!!! $140, are they serious about these LOD prices?!?!?!?!?

May 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #66 of 7,509
Quote:
Well, my gear haven't changed since I've bought the M50s because I love them, but I'm thinking about upgrading from time to time....(just thinking though)

Just thinking about upgrading?  My friend you can't just think you need to buy!
wink_face.gif

May 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #67 of 7,509
Lol... They are definitely serious.. $140 isnt that much for a good quality LOD really. If you want to see ridiculous check out the JH13 Crystal Piccolino cable.

Quote:

Where did you bought your LOD?   Nevermind, just saw your description and googled it.  Holy Cow!!!!! $140, are they serious about these LOD prices?!?!?!?!?

May 10, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #69 of 7,509

Quote:
Lol... They are definitely serious.. $140 isnt that much for a good quality LOD really. If you want to see ridiculous check out the JH13 Crystal Piccolino cable.

Uhh. I would beg to differ. Half  foot of wire, one LOD connector, one oyaide plug and half an hour's work tops? I would say 140 might be pushing it some, but let us leave the cabling debate to rest shall we, in previous threads it has gone nowhere.

May 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #70 of 7,509

Quote:
Uhh. I would beg to differ. Half  foot of wire, one LOD connector, one oyaide plug and half an hour's work tops? I would say 140 might be pushing it some, but let us leave the cabling debate to rest shall we, in previous threads it has gone nowhere.

+1

May 11, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #72 of 7,509
Dude i was just saying that people DO pay ridiculous prices for cables, as i dont DIY and have good quality cable lying around.. Beg to differ all you like. 

Anyway i was replying to his question, i will leave the topic alone :wink:

Quote:

May 11, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #73 of 7,509
A variation on my portable.

This time with the 6th Gen Classic 160GB iPod.

May 11, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #74 of 7,509
Why another new thread for the same topic? This is silly, the forum software should be good enough to handle long threads. It's not like we're running on v0.1 of vBulletin (although Huddler sometimes feels like it, since I couldn't even find this new thread with the search function, after the old one got locked without any notice)...

May 11, 2011 at 6:03 PM Post #75 of 7,509
@dkft what are you using with your S&S, still your UE11?

I've been thinking of picking one up, what's the sound signature like?

@Carlosfandango what's the point of using a balanced amp with an unbalanced input? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Are there even any balanced portable DAPs on the market right now? The only way I can think of to have a portable setup that's balanced all the way through would be CLAS or something else with coax out -> DB2 -> PB2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back