Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 31, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #6,497 of 7,509
My most frequently use Rig (mainly for commute every morning and noon, also Lunch, ~ @time around 1 hr)

iPod Touch 4G 64GB
--> [ Golder Ear / Capriccio apps ]  
--> Fostex HP-P1 or ALO SOLO
--> Pico Slim / Corda Stepdance
--> Heaven IV / Brainwavz B2 or other IEM / Headphones.

Aug 31, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #6,498 of 7,509
Quote:
Those customs look nice

The Tera Player looks enticing,
However Why don't they make an even very little dot matrix screen or so to show the songs,
for a 64GB SD card... it is very painful to select and search song ....

Don't know how to use it...

Aug 31, 2012 at 11:32 PM Post #6,499 of 7,509
You'd think that'd be included for the price they're asking...maybe there's a way to navigate through it that's not too much of a hassle.

Sep 1, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #6,505 of 7,509
Have you compared it to the DX100 and Studio V? Really curious about this player....

Hi lee730, for the comparison, I think HiFlight did a good impression in the Tera Player thread. I would say they are completely different daps. The Tera player to me has a very analog sounding signature which you will find underwhelming when compared with DX100 or Studio V, but you will soon fall in love with the natural and untempered sound signature which is so easy to listen to and make you really listen to the music and forget about all the comparisons of bass, treble, blah blah blah. Music just sound more natural and less fatiguing. I don't think it is better than DX100, but just gives me another way to listen to my music and of course the portability.

Sep 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #6,506 of 7,509
Thanks for that. You guys area all bad for my pocket lol. Because I am a sucker for natural and non-fatiguing sound as well :p.

Sep 1, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #6,507 of 7,509
Quote:
My most frequently use Rig (mainly for commute every morning and noon, also Lunch, ~ @time around 1 hr)

iPod Touch 4G 64GB
--> [ Golder Ear / Capriccio apps ]  
--> Fostex HP-P1 or ALO SOLO
--> Pico Slim / Corda Stepdance
--> Heaven IV / Brainwavz B2 or other IEM / Headphones.

Mind is I ask where you got this pouch from? A nice carry pouch that could carry a couple of DAPS some IEM's and 2 or 3 amps would be something I'd be interested in.

Sep 1, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #6,508 of 7,509
Quote:
Mind is I ask where you got this pouch from? A nice carry pouch that could carry a couple of DAPS some IEM's and 2 or 3 amps would be something I'd be interested in.

Here you are: [ Actually I always love to look for handsome and functional bags for my rigs )

If you go for "Camcorder Bag / Case", mostly can fit our "Audio Bricks"....
atsmile.gif

The Greatest feature of such Bag ---> Can Open From the TOP with double Zippers.

1. Compact Camcorder / High Zoom Camera Case TBC-304-BLACK

http://www.caselogic.com/en-US/US/Products/Camera-Cases/Camcorder-Cases/TBC_-_304_-_BLACK_-__-_CompactCamcorderHighZoomCameraCase

2. Another One I have is the 

GREGORY PADDED CASE GARDEN TAPESTRY PACK

It can hold my iPod Touch + Alo Solo / Fostex HP-P1 + Pico slim / Fiio E7 

http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/grg0602gar

3. The next is from Sony Camcorder Case

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Carrying-Pouch-Handycam%C2%AE-Camcorder/dp/B001PKUUEK/ref=sr_1_5?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1346482869&sr=1-5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back