Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Dec 14, 2008 at 12:53 PM Post #736 of 5,950
Wow. IEM's. Galore. Period.

Get the UE11 and the SE530's (even if you dont like them
tongue.gif
) to complete the collection of the best IEM's ever haha!

Dec 14, 2008 at 1:16 PM Post #737 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Obviously it was necessary to enlarge the dock port to allow bigger sized iMod dock adapter (which contains caps). And I reckon that while they are at it they just simply enlarge the headout port as well to allow bigger plugs yes?

that would be correct; with mine which is the same model. it doesn't even fit the standard medium size dock without caps and goes nowhere near fitting the larger capped LOD connector. except I didn't know they modified it for free, so I took to mine with a dremel. not as clean as his ;p

Dec 14, 2008 at 5:26 PM Post #739 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Obviously it was necessary to enlarge the dock port to allow bigger sized iMod dock adapter (which contains caps). And I reckon that while they are at it they just simply enlarge the headout port as well to allow bigger plugs yes?

Yup, correct on both.

Dec 14, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #740 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't posted my rig in a while. I got a new skin from Skin-it to show my support for my football team.

Cheers!

DSCF0002.jpg

And here we have the quickest and easiest way to remove all value from your DAP!
wink.gif

What you actually wanted to do was put a big picture of Christiano Ronaldo on there...

Dec 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM Post #742 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by akki007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And here we have the quickest and easiest way to remove all value from your DAP!
wink.gif

What you actually wanted to do was put a big picture of Christiano Ronaldo on there...

Wouldn't that be, say, ultra-gay? Beside Ronaldo is from M.United. Furthermore it's Cristiano
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #749 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Serious high quality sound for less than $200...

PC140078-800.jpg

Great stuff. Great music. Didn't know it supported rockbox though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Ødegård /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Serious lack of high quality sound for more than $200...

isuck.jpg

LOL!

Dec 14, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #750 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baba booey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockbox no the Clip...how functional is it? and since you can't use games, what do you gain out of it??

Some people prefer the interface. There is a MUCH better EQ, crossfeed, pan/balance, a ton of other audio adjustments, folder browsing, and I'm sure I'm missing some other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back